The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

hey ,you guys over the pond...
If Donald trump gets in....would the canna legalized,go out the window?..was watching him on the news earlier...first thought that jumped in my head was....if I was in the states with a legal grow op,id be worried things would soon change if he got in power...what you guys think?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

If Donald trump gets in....would the canna legalized,go out the window?..was watching him on the news earlier...first thought that jumped in my head was....if I was in the states with a legal grow op,id be worried things would soon change if he got in power...what you guys think?
as far as I know he is for letting individual states decide, Hillary want more research still. However Christie is a trump backer an right hand man an that piece of shit out east is a marijuana hatin fucker. That dude Is a fat p.o.s.

with that I'm off the political debate. No religion or politics for Houser

keiksweat

keiksweat

as far as I know he is for letting individual states decide, Hillary want more research still. However Christie is a trump backer an right hand man an that piece of shit out east is a marijuana hatin fucker. That dude Is a fat p.o.s.

with that I'm off the political debate. No religion or politics for Houser
Heard the curse of Wrigley stadium was lifted?hahaha..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

DUMP TRUMP and his wig!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Good God the kid is playing hooky again! Who is about? @keiksweat @GreenHouser @420 lyfePpP looks like you pals been crackalacking sum beanos! @GreenHouser looking good amigo! Drawing up plans to build a sealed room keiks....jus sayin man! Tired of the tent...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Well not a tent tired of using panda going for sealed rooms now....I believe it will be much more easier on me managing things....looking into siding for it now as well as building tables with wheels to rolle em in and out as i do the centets now...I am out of room....waiting on things to finish up....have sum fire coming out of there now....have 2 BLR's that are just get real frosty....AfghanKush is ambering real nice and a the white widow is just....dayum...some of my best work yet....

mancdank

mancdank

Good God the kid is playing hooky again! Who is about? @keiksweat @GreenHouser @420 lyfePpP looks like you pals been crackalacking sum beanos! @GreenHouser looking good amigo! Drawing up plans to build a sealed room keiks....jus sayin man! Tired of the tent...
U and me both lol I'm in the process of getting all the gear together for it I'm guna run this gavita 1000w de that I ended up buying when I was looking for 315s lol I will see what I pull then I'm guna change it to 3 x 315s over the same area and put all this what's best bs to bed once and for all :)

keiksweat

keiksweat

Well not a tent tired of using panda going for sealed rooms now....I believe it will be much more easier on me managing things....looking into siding for it now as well as building tables with wheels to rolle em in and out as i do the centets now...I am out of room....waiting on things to finish up....have sum fire coming out of there now....have 2 BLR's that are just get real frosty....AfghanKush is ambering real nice and a the white widow is just....dayum...some of my best work yet....
ya killing us papa..lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

U and me both lol I'm in the process of getting all the gear together for it I'm guna run this gavita 1000w de that I ended up buying when I was looking for 315s lol I will see what I pull then I'm guna change it to 3 x 315s over the same area and put all this what's best bs to bed once and for all :)
cool,about time someone wasted money on something,instead of that dumbass keiks....only joking manc,don't want a van full of Salford boys knocking at me door.lol.
Seriously though,what was you thinking.you know the 315s will win.hahaha.

mancdank

mancdank

cool,about time someone wasted money on something,instead of that dumbass keiks....only joking manc,don't want a van full of Salford boys knocking at me door.lol.
Fuck knows I seen a bargain and thought wtf lol u should see me at morrisons when I go for some milk :)

mancdank

mancdank

Fuck knows I seen a bargain and thought wtf lol u should see me at morrisons when I go for some milk :)
Can't really complain I only paid 200 for it and the bulbs are 120 and if I can get a box out of it I'm happy but tbh I'm thinking I'm guna get 40oz + from the 3 x 315s

mancdank

mancdank

:badboy: damn u keiks lol any 1 want to buy a brand new gavita 1000w de brand new for £199.99

Top Bottom