The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What you know about neuts!lol.
Enough to know i dont like em...hehe...i still have a bottle or 2 pal...dont think it dont cross my mind from time to time to. Run me a cash crop right quick....but never can step back into the bottle all about organics now pal...got her dialed in...getting decent size dense frosthy buds now...things explode under the 315 man!

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

From my observation friend....who what when where and why...depends on your idea of huge....what lights ya running? Soil? Coco? How ya growing what u usiing for
Nutes? All comes to play....temperatures...
Tracking all of that i have 2 lights 400W HPS and 300W LED i have a perlite/lavarock medium and have tried the SCROG method but am open to anything really... im using GH nutes w/MOAB during flower and keep the temps between 65 and 78. I am using herbs for sleep and relaxing...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yea man that is usually the response...that or the flavor was amazing got me more? Lol...and my andwer to that is always....no next time....yea man...puffing on sum very proper out door Black Lime Reserve....gifted sum friend of a friend a cut of her back in may and he came back with with sum very proper tasty buds....he killed the Chocolate Thai cross I run....begging me for that same
Cut next year...
I gotta get me a chocolate strain.hey mike,my tombs in the jar has started stinking like moldy cheese n lemon.not really pungent,but when ya have a good wiff,that's what I'm getting now.
The second one is seeded too..bummer.cant understand why it didn't get the lambsbread too?that berry bomb off KE,is a hairy mofo.its gone from stunted to exploded in 2 weeks!weirdest plant I've seen.looks like its trying to bud while still in veg.mad.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Enough to know i dont like em...hehe...i still have a bottle or 2 pal...dont think it dont cross my mind from time to time to. Run me a cash crop right quick....but never can step back into the bottle all about organics now pal...got her dialed in...getting decent size dense frosthy buds now...things explode under the 315 man!
I can see that pal..crushing it time and time again pal.ive started saving for my 2 maxibright 315s.gonna use parabolic shades with vertical bulbs.cant wait pal.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 0054
I gotta get me a chocolate strain.hey mike,my tombs in the jar has started stinking like moldy cheese n lemon.not really pungent,but when ya have a good wiff,that's what I'm getting now.
The second one is seeded too..bummer.cant understand why it didn't get the lambsbread too?that berry bomb off KE,is a hairy mofo.its gone from stunted to exploded in 2 weeks!weirdest plant I've seen.looks like its trying to bud while still in veg.mad.
Hmmm on the tombs being seeded! You think that particular one hermed? Only one wirh seed?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Tracking all of that i have 2 lights 400W HPS and 300W LED i have a perlite/lavarock medium and have tried the SCROG method but am open to anything really... im using GH nutes w/MOAB during flower and keep the temps between 65 and 78. I am using herbs for sleep and relaxing...
Are you in deep water culture?bubble buckets?or flood n drain?

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

mate
,id say.keep going the way your going.if you want more ,bigger buds.you gotta get more light.try training your gals,to open them up,so light gets through to lower branches.try to get the top of the canopy flat.then you can get the most from using led.check my early pics,see how flat my canopy is?that's why I get big even colahs with led.defoliation is another trick to maximize led power.
Good luck keiks...
This is what I'm talking about... the farm is churning out better buds daily :)
I struggle with how much to defoliate and I have tried to keep a flat top for both lights... when do i need to take the leaves off? at first sign of flower or a week or two in?

keiksweat

keiksweat

This is what I'm talking about... the farm is churning out better buds daily :)
I struggle with how much to defoliate and I have tried to keep a flat top for both lights... when do i need to take the leaves off? at first sign of flower or a week or two in?
I pull em when it gets bushy.dont go crazy.put your hand inside the plant.see if the lights getting through.pull the older fans that are blocking smaller tops.youll be surprised how quick they grow new ones.its an ongoing process.I pluck em,as I see necessary.just don't overdo it and rape her to death bro.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I cant understand your engrish @keiksweat did it hit the LB also? If so! Get ta craxkin son! Crack them bad boys man! Fuk it!
sorry bro,I know I'm common as muck..lol..nah,lb,did not get hit..but the other tombs was also seeded.thats what I don't get mike...4 plants,2 different strains.but only the two tombs get jizzed on..hahah.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

sorry bro,I know I'm common as muck..lol..nah,lb,did not get hit..but the other tombs was also seeded.thats what I don't get mike...4 plants,2 different strains.but only the two tombs get jizzed on..hahah.
keiks my man I put up me tent, plants lookin long lanky an skinny a bit. Lot more space to fill now. Ordered some of Eco's go juices to run on next batch. Got seedlings goin in led cab. Lol first time in a tent. I definitely need more plants

WP 20161103 20 57 25 Pro LI
Top Bottom