The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Its a female bro.....didnt like the DCSD running it one last time....
well,I'll try it out...you got much different tastes to me bwana..you like acid trip,head shot,intense sativa buzz,now me....i Like a nice cuppa tea and a indica to knock the awakeness right out of me...im famous for falling a sleep whilst mug of hot tea still in hand.scalding nut sack.me screaming,running round in circles,kids laughing,maybe even throwing toys at me,and the missus screaming obscenity's at me ,for getting tea on the arm chair....hehehe...i shut you not,many,many occasions...female you reckon dude....?
man,I'm lucky as fuck with beans...all female so far this year and last 8 month of 2016...

keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm pulling a lambsbread tonight...it looks done,already....need space for the other two dc,sour ds...two more fems,two diff phenos.
lol...too much to wish for...hehehe.
I've got one more berry bomb,in the corner of veg room.the funky weird looking thing.well I'm getting it out tonight.got a feeling something's wrong with her.shes still shooting new tops,but ,wilting,and not drinking as much.i gave her some fishy ewc tea last night.got a feeling I'm gonna have to pull her.maybee take off new cuts first.
I'll take pictures tonight.wierd thing.

keiksweat

keiksweat

. @MIKEZILLA hello.....whats going on pal?
did you get more lights too?frickin amazing so far mike..sound like a scratched record,but fuck it..people need to see,and hear...its not all hype,amazing ,better than hps,less heat,less electric,less bulb changes
win,win,win,win,win......mancdank will be sounding like me in a week or two.lol.
I be amazed if you don't dude...

keiksweat

keiksweat

hey,what do you guys clean your trimming scissors with?I used white spirit last time,worked great,stank the place up though.i might try and build another electric trimmer again soon...hehehe..remember my last attempts mike...lol. An old whal hair clipper,removed some teeth. terrible failure....then I got a cheap garden ,hand held cordless mini bush cutter.worked,needs modifying a bit.
so might dig that out n have a mess...lol.

Top Bottom