The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

hey,what do you guys clean your trimming scissors with?I used white spirit last time,worked great,stank the place up though.i might try and build another electric trimmer again soon...hehehe..remember my last attempts mike...lol. An old whal hair clipper,removed some teeth. terrible failure....then I got a cheap garden ,hand held cordless mini bush cutter.worked,needs modifying a bit.
so might dig that out n have a mess...lol.
Lol another pair of scissors to scrape it off. I roll it up when wet. Only got a little bit of scissor ball hash lol

20170121 144922
Ecompost

Ecompost

View attachment 661317 View attachment 661318 View attachment 661316 View attachment 661315 manc......you are so gonna flip when you see how the gals react to these lights..i don't know if it's the mixtures of the cmh and the led spec,lots of red,and far red, but shit bro.they love it,there swelling up quick as fuck,and there sugary as a mofo..
yeah we first dropped a daylight under a wide angle hood, then had our old HPS. that worked well. Once we had more cash we tech refreshed all HPS to CDM

Ecompost

Ecompost

anyone tried any of those nutrients,supplements' in the yellow bottles called bloom.
I'm trying out a fish,humates,and some other goodies for my pal.first impression,really good.plants loved it,only added 15ml to me ewc,frass tea.on the second day of brewing the tea I added the fish stuff.froth was amazing,gals praying.apparently there's another one they do,veg specific..good tackle.they do that honey stuff too.sweetener or something..lol.
one of the things you might want to research is the loss of DO2 as a consequence of fraction through foaming. :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Foam fractionation is a chemical process in which hydrophobic molecules are preferentially separated from a liquid solution using rising columns of foam. It is commonly used, albeit on a small scale, for the removal of organic waste from aquariums; these units are known as "protein skimmers". However it has much broader application in the chemical process industry and can be used for the removal of surface active contaminants from waste water streams in addition to the enrichment of bio-products.

You know when you see the line around the top of the tea brewer? Well this is protein buddy

keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20170120 22 55 07 Pro LI
Foam fractionation is a chemical process in which hydrophobic molecules are preferentially separated from a liquid solution using rising columns of foam. It is commonly used, albeit on a small scale, for the removal of organic waste from aquariums; these units are known as "protein skimmers". However it has much broader application in the chemical process industry and can be used for the removal of surface active contaminants from waste water streams in addition to the enrichment of bio-products.

You know when you see the line around the top of the tea brewer? Well this is protein buddy
I always stop n stir it up over the 48hrs brewing it....dont know if this counter acts it or not.the plants really respond well.i got lazy for a couple months,stopped doing weekley teas,only doing once a fortnight,or less.anyway,really noticed in the way they looked and vigour.got bk at it ,all anal again.lol.
WP 20170120 22 45 38 Pro LI

MTBKush

MTBKush

This is a process I am very familiar with, any of you may be too if you have a saltwater aquarium.
We use a device called a protein skimmer, there are different types but designed to removed disovled organic material from the water. The goal was to create a dry foam, very much like sea foam.

Top Bottom