The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

View attachment 661562
I always stop n stir it up over the 48hrs brewing it....dont know if this counter acts it or not.the plants really respond well.i got lazy for a couple months,stopped doing weekley teas,only doing once a fortnight,or less.anyway,really noticed in the way they looked and vigour.got bk at it ,all anal again.lol.View attachment 661561
Those flowers the color looks like saffron, sweet!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Wow good choice whoever voted for Trump. Silencing any press who criticise him...all the makings of a dictator. But how bad can he be?
don't know,maybe he'll shake things up a bit,for the better...!!!. I can't see it though myself.if I was a mmj patient ,I'd be worried.not unlikely that he'll make it all illegal again. Billionaire business man,now has un limited power......anyone for a new world order? maybe this is what's been planned at those secret builder burg conventions???? Fingers crossed ,let's hope he surprises us all,and actually does some good........wont hold my breath..

Souly209

Souly209

Sapnin guys hope your all good :) @keiksweat my package from dimlux has finally arrived :love1:
ok so how much did that run if you dont mind me asking. you bought an additional one so i assume you now have two which i heard is the best setup to replace the 1000 watt setup hps. i need to buy lights anyways cause this main 1000 watt lamp is my brothers and he needs it back. is there a cheap but fair performing 315 setup that would be equally or 90% as effecective minus the bells and whistles.

hey,what do you guys clean your trimming scissors with?I used white spirit last time,worked great,stank the place up though.i might try and build another electric trimmer again soon...hehehe..remember my last attempts mike...lol. An old whal hair clipper,removed some teeth. terrible failure....then I got a cheap garden ,hand held cordless mini bush cutter.worked,needs modifying a bit.
so might dig that out n have a mess...lol.
scrape the lil keefs off then i spray them with the bleach bottle while using them so the stuff just cuts itself off

don't know,maybe he'll shake things up a bit,for the better...!!!. I can't see it though myself.if I was a mmj patient ,I'd be worried.not unlikely that he'll make it all illegal again. Billionaire business man,now has un limited power......anyone for a new world order? maybe this is what's been planned at those secret builder burg conventions???? Fingers crossed ,let's hope he surprises us all,and actually does some good........wont hold my breath..
it has been planned long before him. if its hillary or trump, they were gonna play ball no matter what. thats the truth. chess pieces moving around since obama signed executive bills back in the day making people literally having to work for their food if it comes down to it. like people dont read the shit the president signs, and they are sad to see him leave? if anyone hasnt already read it read Executive Order 13603. good read heres one excerpt "
Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a) The authority of the President conferred by section 101 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2071, to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.

MTBKush

MTBKush

ok so how much did that run if you dont mind me asking. you bought an additional one so i assume you now have two which i heard is the best setup to replace the 1000 watt setup hps. i need to buy lights anyways cause this main 1000 watt lamp is my brothers and he needs it back. is there a cheap but fair performing 315 setup that would be equally or 90% as effecective minus the bells and whistles.

scrape the lil keefs off then i spray them with the bleach bottle while using them so the stuff just cuts itself off

it has been planned long before him. if its hillary or trump, they were gonna play ball no matter what. thats the truth. chess pieces moving around since obama signed executive bills back in the day making people literally having to work for their food if it comes down to it. like people dont read the shit the president signs, and they are sad to see him leave? if anyone hasnt already read it read Executive Order 13603. good read heres one excerpt "
Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a) The authority of the President conferred by section 101 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2071, to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
What is a 315? You all been talking about it, or post a link so I can look it up.
My friend told me he had something for my grow room yesterday, stopped by to give it to me , it is a 4 ft T5 high output panel, with bulbs! WTF! 6500 k bulbs included.

MTBKush

MTBKush

@mancdank .......dude !! Dude!!! That gg4 u have in bud of the month is fuckin stellar man!!! Holy sheet!!! Nice fukin job man!!!! Damn!!!!!
Wow good choice whoever voted for Trump. Silencing any press who criticise him...all the makings of a dictator. But how bad can he be?
That's the question we all are waiting for to be answered. Just how far is he going to go with policies? We in the US are going to see many changes, and other countries around the world too.
I have a feeling it is going to be a wild ride over the next 4 years.

dan1989

dan1989

That's the question we all are waiting for to be answered. Just how far is he going to go with policies? We in the US are going to see many changes, and other countries around the world too.
I have a feeling it is going to be a wild ride over the next 4 years.

Good luck to you guys over there. It's all bs just a powerful few fucking everything up for the rest us to line their own pockets. Let's hope Trump doesn't go all John Wayne. Will be interesting to see how relations are between trump and our new prime minister Theresa may. I think she doesn't like him already and she hasn't even met him yet :D just to say I don't care about that stuff, it's us and them in my books, probably not all will agree but I don't see how we can relate to people who really have never stepped into our shoes and lived the life of the common man. At least Obama was real, that guy smoked and was a social worker, but trump... Theresa may? They wouldn't know hardship if it walked up and slapped them in the face...

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

How is he to change it when it never was legal to begin with???? You have to remember although a state legalizes it the feds still have it as class 1 jus like heroin... State law is one thing, federal law is a whole other entity.

mancdank

mancdank

Just short of £1500 but all I need to do when I've worked out if it's working for me or not is buy more lights the controller can run 160 units and also the gadgets are universal across the dimlux range. For a cheaper alternative I would probably go with the maxibright 315s which is where I was guna end up getting my bits if they hadn't a river by the Friday the fuckers promised me Monday so I juggled my shit about so I could get a start but that obviously got put on hold so I will try and get the room built over the next few days

Top Bottom