The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

man today is going so fucking slow.. probably one of my worse days.. not even felt well enough to whine to you guys. been in bed just feeling like a fucking dead body bag.
Get your ass out of bed and move, get that blood circulating! LOL! I know you not feeling well yet, gonna have good and bad days. God only knows what I am gonna go through when it's my turn, you have given me inspiration when my hour comes.

MTBKush

MTBKush

i would appreciate that.. hell im gonna spend 60.00 on fucking a gram of oil at the dispensary, make up 2 tbsp of butter, muffin.. and hope to have my ass handed to me.. i digress, we will see what happens.

chris.
I am with Kiek, I hate not being able to help you, my background as a nurse just going to waste. Just go slow, small steps. Has the appetite improved?

jipp

jipp

thanks man. yeah, and no. i keep over doing it. so today i have only ate a couple of crackers. i am not gonna throw up again. laughs. stupid me i ate a tuna finish sandwitch just made me puke. so yeah, im just gonna go supper slow.

joys of living in AZ, no one to be found but snowbirds. laughs. but at least its peaceful.. no drama in this hood or crime. and come summer, im basically one of the few full time residents. laughs. and the youngest.. most 70s.

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

thanks man. yeah, and no. i keep over doing it. so today i have only ate a couple of crackers. i am not gonna throw up again. laughs. stupid me i ate a tuna finish sandwitch just made me puke. so yeah, im just gonna go supper slow.

joys of living in AZ, no one to be found but snowbirds. laughs. but at least its peaceful.. no drama in this hood or crime. and come summer, im basically one of the few full time residents. laughs. and the youngest.. most 70s.

chris.
I imagine tuna did not rest well, I hope you are getting enough protein?
When I started anti-virals I could not eat meat, beef mostly, or anything with garlic or onion. Even the smell was sickening. My diet was fruits, bread, dairy. I ate tons of Jolly Rancher candy,

jipp

jipp

ill make butter maybe tomorrow i do not feel up to it right now.

1/4 of og.

the guy said he thought 2tbspn was to potent but wished me luck. heh

hell im almost tem,pted to drip a drop on some bud.. probably be a waste tho. heh.

chris.

IMG 0292   Copy
IMG 0293   Copy
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
how many dabs do you get from a gram? probably more than 2tbspns hah. im gonna ask that at the dispensary see what kind of response i get.

chris.

For me I like fat dabs around .05-.08g.
So in 1 gram of oil I have between 12.5--20 dabs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom