The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

its funny i wish i had some oil, i want to make more butter. but this time make damn sure i have a chair or something to sit on.. about killed my self last night standing at the stove for 3 hours. hah.. but, now i know what im doing i want to make better butter. heh.
chrs
There is a butter maker, looks like a stove top coffee pot. Looked at one today. Does all the work.

jipp

jipp

them butter makers are cool as fuck, that is the way to go.

man i wish i had some real one hit bud. it starts to feel like fucking work to get hih it seems sometimes. blah. and not even bad herb, consider what i normally get its above that.,

chris,

keiksweat

keiksweat

them butter makers are cool as fuck, that is the way to go.

man i wish i had some real one hit bud. it starts to feel like fucking work to get hih it seems sometimes. blah. and not even bad herb, consider what i normally get its above that.,

chris,
magical butter machine......completely auto...thinking of getting one.ive got so much good sugar leaf,two big boxes full.wanna make some vape juice n stuff.

keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20170201 22 20 57 Pro
morning all.....hows everyone....

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yeah looking good kiek. I got one seedling from bag seed to pop. It has its first set of true leaves, looks like it may be indica dominate by the shape of leaf.
don't worry cuz,you got some guys on route.
.even a little auto to leave in ya veg area.2 1/2 month from pop to drop..keep ya busy while ya prepin the new tackle....hope your pleased...i know I was...my mate just took a few buds of tombs off me,he couldn't get his head around how hard n chunky them nugs are...smell great too.for the life of me,can't put a description to that pong,but it's really very nice herb dude....enjoy......and hail thanks to the rev.....its him who knocked together the iron Cindy x blue rhino..
.ya gonna love it either way pal....keiks...

MTBKush

MTBKush

don't worry cuz,you got some guys on route.
.even a little auto to leave in ya veg area.2 1/2 month from pop to drop..keep ya busy while ya prepin the new tackle....hope your pleased...i know I was...my mate just took a few buds of tombs off me,he couldn't get his head around how hard n chunky them nugs are...smell great too.for the life of me,can't put a description to that pong,but it's really very nice herb dude....enjoy......and hail thanks to the rev.....its him who knocked together the iron Cindy x blue rhino..
.ya gonna love it either way pal....keiks...
Thanks my friend! Looking forward to it. Hope all is well with you and yours?
Man those girls are stretching, and thick. This is the best grow ever, never seen such a response. My boy has a case of couch lock this morning. LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom