The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

slow,cold is messing up my mojo..spent £70 on a frost protect,thermostatic heater...fuck them hermies man.pic looks amazing bro...
It is unusually cold there, sorry to hear you are having problems.
Maybe if you put bottles of hot water in the grow, cover them in dark cloth?

MTBKush

MTBKush

Not too bad did some chopping last night. Been spraying the girls like crazy. I seem to have to borg under control but i know there are still lurking somewhere. How bout u?
Well I have been getting over this cold, feel great today.
The Borg.... I thought I had a outbreak, but it was a false alarm.But spraying for them cause they are just waiting for me to drop my guard. The ladies are taking off, full of buds. WOO!HOO! The week of 03/20 hoping to do some chopping myself.

jipp

jipp

Hi jipp hope your day was better?

im having a kick ass day. hah. that butter that i fucked up on my first try, but after a reheat i got it down. so with the butter and bong hits i am feeling no pain.. and that is whith disp herb.... so man when i can get some fire and enough herb to make oil too.. my life is gonna be good.. ill be in less if any pain, compared where i was in hell pain on opiates after the first year. hah.

but yeah im good at the moment. your girls look very tasty..

chrs

MTBKush

MTBKush

It is unusually cold there, sorry to hear you are having problems.
Maybe if you put bottles of hot water in the grow, cover them in dark cloth?
Not sure if that made sense, but my idea was that they would release heat but remain the ambient temperature of the air, I don't know how much room you have, perhaps putting some composting soil in the grow area, cause it gets hot, that's an old trick I learned when I studied horticulture.
My next big diy project is to make a heating grid out of PVC pipe, an aquarium heater rated for a very large aquarium, like 100 gal, and pump to circulate the heated water through the pipe. That will keep the roots warm, and radiate heat also.I am full of projects I never get done. Oh yeah you would need a container to hold the water lol!

MTBKush

MTBKush

im having a kick ass day. hah. that butter that i fucked up on my first try, but after a reheat i got it down. so with the butter and bong hits i am feeling no pain.. and that is whith disp herb.... so man when i can get some fire and enough herb to make oil too.. my life is gonna be good.. ill be in less if any pain, compared where i was in hell pain on opiates after the first year. hah.

but yeah im good at the moment. your girls look very tasty..

chrs
That's great to hear. I am happy you have some comfort now. Thanks
my girls are doing so well it scares me. I followed kieks, Buddas, Mike's, can't remember who else advice on soil. My last grow if you saw it I defoiliated them, then lost the rest of the leaves after a nutritional deficiency. All I had was stalks of flowers.

jipp

jipp

its funny i wish i had some oil, i want to make more butter. but this time make damn sure i have a chair or something to sit on.. about killed my self last night standing at the stove for 3 hours. hah.. but, now i know what im doing i want to make better butter. heh.
chrs

Top Bottom