The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

so i have cleaned up, walked. i guess next would be to hit the light weights in a while.. bong hit first. i dunno if all this fucking exercise is helping or not.. but it cant hurt i guess. im hoping it will speed up the recovery.. only reason im doing it when i feel like shit. hah

bowl up!

chris.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

im as high as you can get on distrib herb i think. so i will go for my morning walk..

positive vibes.

thanks for the info on the UV.. i was just curious.. as i have them already.. but i plan on just using my Pro LED 280 COB.. i paid good money for it.. so it should do just fine for 4 plants. figure ill start with that.. and hope i get a female.

so ill go for a walk for you guys too. since i know how one bong hit can lead to another.. hah

rock on my friends.
chris.
Have a good walk @jipp 420lyfe PpP

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

so i have cleaned up, walked. i guess next would be to hit the light weights in a while.. bong hit first. i dunno if all this fucking exercise is helping or not.. but it cant hurt i guess. im hoping it will speed up the recovery.. only reason im doing it when i feel like shit. hah

bowl up!

chris.
Right on man! I hope you feel better

MTBKush

MTBKush

bowl up!

chris.
Exercise helps, get the blood circulating, gets rid of the metabolites by products of the opiates.

jipp

jipp

Exercise helps, get the blood circulating, gets rid of the metabolites by products of the opiates.
well good i guess. second morning in a row i have not woke up wanting to puke.. but still not well.. but on day 20 i am improving.. which i guess is not that bad since it took them 15 years to get there mits into me. hah.

i know i do not have any metal addiction symptoms.. but maybe they come later.. right now when i think pills i just get sick. hah. i just keep thinking weed is the answer.. and once im over the psychical symptoms i will be good to go( will have to learn to forgive my self, and learn to try and live again i guess... will be my metal struggle i fear. ).. still cant get 15 years back.. but i guess it is what it is.. not sure why, or what im suppose to do from here on but i guess s ill find out as i get better.
chris.

chris.

dan1989

dan1989

Ok guys, about three days into drying my ladies, the humidity is a stable 66% in my drying area. Got the buds hanging, still on the stem. This is a higher RH than my previous dry ops, and the bud does seem to be drying much slower than previously. Would everyone else just ride with it or could I put my dehumidifier in with them (with humidistat) and bring it down a little? Any input is appreciated...

dan1989

dan1989

Ok guys, about three days into drying my ladies, the humidity is a stable 66% in my drying area. Got the buds hanging, still on the stem. This is a higher RH than my previous dry ops, and the bud does seem to be drying much slower than previously. Would everyone else just ride with it or could I put my dehumidifier in with them (with humidistat) and bring it down a little? Any input is appreciated...

Not actually seeing any problems I.e mold. Perhaps I'm better sticking with the slower dry?

dan1989

dan1989

Lol just read on another source someone saying you need a square foot drying space per drying stem... So I need 20sq ft to dry my two plants yeah :D :D

jipp

jipp

im bored as fuck, only have a few bong hits of distrib herb left.. what a fucking depressing day. hah. hopefully no morning sickness tomorrow or im gonna be a miserable fool., hah.

hope everyone is doing good. get high err i mean get torn up for me thx.
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

well good i guess. second morning in a row i have not woke up wanting to puke.. but still not well.. but on day 20 i am improving.. which i guess is not that bad since it took them 15 years to get there mits into me. hah.

i know i do not have any metal addiction symptoms.. but maybe they come later.. right now when i think pills i just get sick. hah. i just keep thinking weed is the answer.. and once im over the psychical symptoms i will be good to go( will have to learn to forgive my self, and learn to try and live again i guess... will be my metal struggle i fear. ).. still cant get 15 years back.. but i guess it is what it is.. not sure why, or what im suppose to do from here on but i guess s ill find out as i get better.
chris.

chris.
This self reflection is good, but be aware you are not that person anymore, and will continue to remake yourself through this recovery and for the rest of your life. Remember there are non judgemental compassionate care givers out there if you need they're help its ok. Hardest thing is trusting them again, but you can.
I am glad you are feeling better. Keep up the good work

keiksweat

keiksweat

Maybe it's you building the room that would make me laugh? Because it looks like you know how to grow nice healthy plants with high line gear :)
hehe.take no notice bro...420lyfeppp...hes a bad ass champion grower...my personal guru...lol.
how's things big bro?ain't heard from you in a bit...you see that quack yet pal?
prayers to you n Mrs 420 bro...you keep rocking n rolling my friend.

MTBKush

MTBKush

When I dry I wait for a "soft snap" with the stem. That's not much help but if I get it right the buds don't turn brittle they retain enough moisture while curing to have a soft feeling to them.

jipp

jipp

This self reflection is good, but be aware you are not that person anymore, and will continue to remake yourself through this recovery and for the rest of your life. Remember there are non judgemental compassionate care givers out there if you need they're help its ok. Hardest thing is trusting them again, but you can.
I am glad you are feeling better. Keep up the good work
i dunno man im still me.. so i do not see anything changing. laughs.. thanks tho.

im just angry i guess because im out of meds yet again.. 2 bowls left.. that is the hardest thing to get over i think.. always had meds with pills herb not so much. it sucks. also the money i did ot have to spend on weed went for living.. hah, im living poor as fuck now and i thought i was poor before, hah :D
i guess that is just a excuse but still its a one that bugs me to no end.

i know what is gonna happen, ill start feeling better and still be a loner. so yeah i do not see my self changing.

im just mad at my self for letting it happen.. not mad at who i am per say, im a happy fuck for the most part. hah

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hello to all, I hope all are well and safe?
It was a beautiful here today, like a false Spring. Its great for the heating bill, cause we could still be locked in an arctic freeze.

Latest posts

Top Bottom