The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

since we are speaking of light. i have two 4 foot black lights. they are brand new.. hanging on my wall. hah would they beneficial to the plant at all.

chris.
not 100% sure.google what UV they put out.its all in the far spectrum,so should be.id put them in on the last 2-3 weeks.in fact don't.wait until you get your first complete led grow done,then you have an idea what to expect per panel.if you buy a second panel,wich you will,I promise.lol.
then do it with half under the led,and half under led with the black lights supplement.you'd have to get a piece of board to separate them for last 3 weeks.
go on Kida.......your doing bro..top shelf home grown coming up bro...i think you'll crush it,hands down bro.got 100% confidence in you...keiks....

keiksweat

keiksweat

i dunno who i am today. hah. hope all is well on your end my friend.

chemical imbalance fuckin with my brain cells i guess.
yeah man....just say know dude...lol..
only joking bro.always say that to my lad ,when he's trying to get bud from me...im like,nah ....just say no to drugs.then hold up a black panther fist.
he goes nuts.....gotta luv it.

keiksweat

keiksweat

went for my night walk. cleared my mind.. lets bowl up.
I went out for walk with Mrs kids n my tiny dog.stank out the woods n coughed up a lung,messing about with my vape.didn't realise it was on,gave it a massive suck....got all old couples sniffing the air,my Mrs got scary evil..gonna kill you eyes....lol.fucked me up...didnt care after that...hehe.

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Good morning peeps its good to see some people from the UK on just about to set off for work realy cant be chewed the day just want to stop at home and enjoy some good home growen

keiksweat

keiksweat

Good morning peeps its good to see some people from the UK on just about to set off for work realy cant be chewed the day just want to stop at home and enjoy some good home growen
already at work bro.after an hour on the train n a twenty min walk....looks like it's gonna piss down.

jipp

jipp

morning.

the last of the diamond. og.. i am sorta hoping my eyes get better after its gone.. im starting to wonder if its the weed or me. blah i am not going to the ER.. hah.. i guess its either the weed or ill wake up blind again. hah. it sucks doctors have left such bad taste in my mouth.. probably kill me it will with my stubbornness. hah

well i have one bud left of this 1/4 so i guess ill enjoy the morning. and go to mental hell later. hah.
need the herb when im mentally gonna snap, D:

IMG 0354   Copy
Last edited:
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I never used led yet but I am for protecting our eyes.

If you are inexperienced I recommend sticking to one strain. Even the different phenotypes from 1 seed pack may need different watering and training. Mixing strains is more difficult.

Focus on learning to read the plants needs and maintaining a stable environment. And try not to complicate things. We are mostly just watering plants in a regular potting mix grow.

I have done many side by side tests and the plant left alone to grow always wins. I just try not to get in the way too much. Even with the training.

My opinion anyway.
Yeah I hear that . keepingit simple work for this guy . I do multi strains and I get hit and miss. So I popped 5 tangarine kush ☺ Rare Dankness gear and I will be running with Bushido . Gage green hybrid I heard . Got to build the room now any one watching would laugh.
20170216 070201
20160614 080317
Bushido

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

morning.

the last of the diamond. og.. i am sorta hoping my eyes get better after its gone.. im starting to wonder if its the weed or me. blah i am not going to the ER.. hah.. i guess its either the weed or ill wake up blind again. hah. it sucks doctors have left such bad taste in my mouth.. probably kill me it will with my stubbornness. hah

well i have one bud left of this 1/4 so i guess ill enjoy the morning. and go to mental hell later. hah.
need the herb when im mentally gonna snap, D:
Hope all is well and work out for you . Keep your head up.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah I hear that . keepingit simple work for this guy . I do multi strains and I get hit and miss. So I popped 5 tangarine kush ☺ Rare Dankness gear and I will be running with Bushido . Gage green hybrid I heard . Got to build the room now any one watching would laugh. View attachment 670931 View attachment 670933Bushido

Maybe it's you building the room that would make me laugh? Because it looks like you know how to grow nice healthy plants with high line gear :-)

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Pp

I recently added cmh for the spectrum and tonight I put in my new 600w Hortilux Blue. I have already and others have noticed an improvement in taste and high from the 315 LEC and now I should even have a more balanced spectrum and some added uv through the room and still the benefits of each different lamp as I rotate plants around to water.

Pics taken :)

Hortilux Blue
View attachment 670614

Hortilux Super HPS
View attachment 670615

Phillips CMH
View attachment 670616

All together
View attachment 670617

I will be sure to report my findings. My fear with too much blue end of the spectrum in flower is to much leaf and overgrowth. But the 2 to 1 HPS to LEC was doing amazing.

Plus the sunlight supply reflector and galaxy ballast fit my available space perfectly.

I am finding even more plant potential in custom mixing feeds and water times for each plant individually ( which is a pain in the ass) and using an amended medium like Ocean Forest so the plant gets a wide variety of trace elements and more than one source of NPK.
Hey MIMedGrower seen your grow in corner. I was wondering what lights you use . I got 2 -1000 k watts. Gotta hang one more and I have a 400 digital ballast

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey MIMedGrower seen your grow in corner. I was wondering what lights you use . I got 2 -1000 k watts. Gotta hang one more and I have a 400 digital ballast

Morning'

I have in my flower room 2 Sunlight Supply Blockbuster 6 sealed air cooled reflectors and 1 Sunlight Supply Remote LEC Reflector.

The Blockbusters are powered by 2 Galaxy 600/400 select a watt ballasts and are running the 600w bulbs listed above.

The LEC Reflector is powered by a dimmable Galaxy square wave ballast. And the Phillips Bulb is 3100k.

Got the LEC set up at Growers House for about $360. The new cheaper Reflector has a non name brand pebbled reflective insert rather than the fancy mirrored one on the $489 original models. But it is working very well for me and has a good 2.5' x 2.5' flowering footprint. For max par anyway.

The 600's still have a larger footprint at about 3.5' x 3.5' effective. The LEC was perfect for the space I wanted to add. I believe in using the right tool for the job rather than pick a "best" light. But I was so happy with the better spectrum and the improvements in taste and potency and even the more natural plant growth. I added the Blue metal halide Sunlight spectrum lamp to see what happens.

And I love the more natural light in my room to work in.

jipp

jipp

Morning'

I have in my flower room 2 Sunlight Supply Blockbuster 6 sealed air cooled reflectors and 1 Sunlight Supply Remote LEC Reflector.

The Blockbusters are powered by 2 Galaxy 600/400 select a watt ballasts and are running the 600w bulbs listed above.

The LEC Reflector is powered by a dimmable Galaxy square wave ballast. And the Phillips Bulb is 3100k.

Got the LEC set up at Growers House for about $360. The new cheaper Reflector has a non name brand pebbled reflective insert rather than the fancy mirrored one on the $489 original models. But it is working very well for me and has a good 2.5' x 2.5' flowering footprint. For max par anyway.

The 600's still have a larger footprint at about 3.5' x 3.5' effective. The LEC was perfect for the space I wanted to add. I believe in using the right tool for the job rather than pick a "best" light. But I was so happy with the better spectrum and the improvements in taste and potency and even the more natural plant growth. I added the Blue metal halide Sunlight spectrum lamp to see what happens.

i have 2 4 foot uv black lights hanging on my wall new.. would they be useful spectrum?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i have 2 4 foot uv black lights hanging on my wall new.. would they be useful spectrum?

I saw you ask that but I don't know. I don't think so. If you want to add uv they make uv plant specific fluorescent t-5's. Hortilux and another company that has grow stores with their own products. It's 3 letters the name. Can't think of it.

I think uv needs some real precaution. You don't want to work in it. Bad for the eyes and skin. So it should be on a seperate circuit or switch. But it is proven to have added up to 4% THC. And the university of Utah proved it can add terpenoids to herbs and such. So better flavor possible.

I have very little in my room. More gains can be made from a good healthy grow and focusing on a perfect environment. Nice and stable with no drama. That's what plants like. I only added the LEC lamp a couple months ago. I was very happy before with my results and I don't think there would have been much improvement notices from light or additives or tweaks before I could grow my plants well through the whole cycle.

Way more gains in that I think. But it's fun to play with our industry toys. ;-)

jipp

jipp

im as high as you can get on distrib herb i think. so i will go for my morning walk..

positive vibes.

thanks for the info on the UV.. i was just curious.. as i have them already.. but i plan on just using my Pro LED 280 COB.. i paid good money for it.. so it should do just fine for 4 plants. figure ill start with that.. and hope i get a female.

so ill go for a walk for you guys too. since i know how one bong hit can lead to another.. hah

rock on my friends.
chris.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Maybe it's you building the room that would make me laugh? Because it looks like you know how to grow nice healthy plants with high line gear :)
Oh I can grow. .☺ dab slabs . But when I moved my rooms side open . Wanted to direct the light more.
Thanks for the tr
Morning'

I m gonna have my 1000 watt and the 400 got my panda film and pvc for frame . Which I'll anchor from ceiling . The room has a 7 foot ceiling

Top Bottom