The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

im tired; i walked a extra 2 miles tonight since i had sugar water today.. you guys rock.. may you find sexy bitches in your sleep. rock on..

iv have flat lined.
chris.
that's the way bro,keep forcing yourself to walk,bits of exercise.and drink lots of water,juices..and small portions of healthy food..good bowl of oats.build yourself bk up again jipp.honestly not trying to lecture you pal,just really want you to make it..we all do....chin up brother..so close..

incogneato

incogneato

The purpling on the leaves looks genetic, the stems could either be genetic or have a slight mag deficiency which can be pretty common in coco. What's your pH on your feed? And as previously keep that coco from drying out. I'm in coco and i was trying to run em like soil and let em fry out a lil before feeding again. Do yourself a favor and keep it saturated

J

JJR

The purpling on the leaves looks genetic, the stems could either be genetic or have a slight mag deficiency which can be pretty common in coco. What's your pH on your feed? And as previously keep that coco from drying out. I'm in coco and i was trying to run em like soil and let em fry out a lil before feeding again. Do yourself a favor and keep it saturated
It's only the very top of the coco that dry if I scrap it back just a lil bit it's really moist and just found out my ph is 6.8 lol

incogneato

incogneato

It's only the very top of the coco that dry if I scrap it back just a lil bit it's really moist and just found out my ph is 6.8 lol
Yea mine looks like that too, first knuckle in and its wet. For most lines in coco you want to be a little lower on the pH. I feed between 5.8 and 6.2

jipp

jipp

good morning folks. hope all is well.

no girls have popped from the seeds yet. but paper towel still damp to the touch.. do i want to ad more water? how dry do i want to let the paper towel get?

at least im not angry today, and pain is mangle compared to yesterday hah.
so yeah if i pissed off any commercial az growers during my mental break down.. all i can say is step up your game son!
chris

MTBKush

MTBKush

good morning folks. hope all is well.

no girls have popped from the seeds yet. but paper towel still damp to the touch.. do i want to ad more water? how dry do i want to let the paper towel get?

at least im not angry today, and pain is mangle compared to yesterday hah.
so yeah if i pissed off any commercial az growers during my mental break down.. all i can say is step up your game son!
chris
Don't let them dry out, damp it good, but don't let them stay soggy

MTBKush

MTBKush

that is what i figured.. but i thought id ask. thanks.
look forward to see the results on the auto.. are you gonna solo cup her, or ?
chris
No, she goes into a 3 inch biodegradable pot, then will put her in 7 gal fabric, then I can water her feed her without soaking the entire container, then when roots break through 3 inch pot she will continue to grow without the shock. I want her roots to develop a little more might be another day or 2. But I am ready to move her up got everything ready.

jipp

jipp

im getting back from my walk.. first thing first.

i live in nowhere basically if you were to ask someone in Mesa, az next town over for example.. anyhow.. i live in snowbird country.. im pretty much the only resident year round. well i do have 3 new people show up this year. not sure if they are bird yet or not.. not felt like my self to introduce my self yet.. will wait.

anyhow i bring this up because i walk all over the fucking road.. im the only dumb fuck walking. especially at 5am. anyhow i almost ran into a jogger.. some guy in a black sweat suit or something.. fucking trip me out.. took me a moment to realize what happen.. i said sorry, and he was all your ok.. and ran off. i remember running every day. sigh.. sucks not being able to do shit i use to do, o well.

not use to looking for anything but bunnys and snakes..

then i was looking up at the sky and started to think what a brain fuck the night sky mst of been for our cavemen. hah.. i just had this image of people staying up all nighty getting fucked up on psychoactive drugs and coming up with all kinds of crazy shit concepts why it is what is.. ok, that is my none high stoner thought for the day. hah.

tonight i will go to home depot and get some dirt and perlite and solo cups.
hopefully wont be much more than 40.00 as that is all i have.

chris.

jipp

jipp

i have walked 2 miles dis morning, i wish i could run.. use to love getting high off a long run i was such a Adrenalin junkie before my accident ,hah., lifted weights, showered, ate. now if i had herb id get high and enjoy the fucking sunny days. heh.

anyhow, i cant wait till this herb gets going to give me something to do.. now im thinking i get bored way to fucking easy.. hence why i had so many hobbies.

laughs.
bowl up for me.
chris.

jipp

jipp

get this.. i was walking to the kitchen to get a drink.. my leg gives out i hit the floor hard.. so i figured while im on the floor, id try a pushup.. damn dude im such a pussy. i could barely do 10. lots of work ahead of me.

but it is what it is.. i am seeing results with the light weights.. so much work to get strong again.. i hate how i did not notice how weak i have become on the pills. heh.
chris.

Top Bottom