The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

my girls are still sleeping. Nor Easter X Chemdog 91 ( won the coin toss )

anyhow, i have so much energy, going for another walk, and probably hit another set of reps on the weights... speed up time please.. i want to be healthy again.. in a year from now i hope all this hell is worth it, hah. as long as i have fire im sure ill manage. hah
ok, rock on friend.
chrsi.

IMG 0360   Copy   Copy
MTBKush

MTBKush

get this.. i was walking to the kitchen to get a drink.. my leg gives out i hit the floor hard.. so i figured while im on the floor, id try a pushup.. damn dude im such a pussy. i could barely do 10. lots of work ahead of me.

but it is what it is.. i am seeing results with the light weights.. so much work to get strong again.. i hate how i did not notice how weak i have become on the pills. heh.
chris.
Yes I can imagine. But you will get stronger over time.
My own opiate use has weaken me. I did not realize just how much.
Walking is the best excercise.
At least when I medicate with cannibis I

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

Cal mag??
Calcium deficiency symptoms appear initially as localized tissue necrosis leading to stunted plant growth, necrotic leaf margins on young leaves or curling of the leaves, and eventual death of terminal buds and root tips. Generally, the new growth and rapidly growing tissues of the plant are affected first.
This is the wikipedia entry on what cal deficiency is.....

jipp

jipp

i have lifted 6 times, i have gone for 6 walks.. and am sweating like a pig and yet i st ill have energy, wtf ( this is the old me i was always full energy i never needed go fast because i was already a hyper fuck probably only reason i never tried the powder). i guess good thing i have a weight bench.. i think its gonna be my savior for bordem until the plants keep my full attention.

i am feeling fucking good dismoring, no herb, no booz.. just me.. now lets speed up time so i feel this way every morning ( herb would be a BONUS foi the pain.. but the pain is manageable today, yesterday not so much.. day to day i guess up one hill down another).. tomorrow i will exercise the same amount assuming im not hurting and see how it effects my PMA> i do think the hills are getting smaller.

i sure wish i knew what chemicals where used on that diamond og that gave me visual sand also maybe why i was so angry.. no clue.. but it was a wake up call to get my won shit stat.. i can not afford getting another batch of herb like that.

rock on.
guess ill go lift again, hah.
chris.

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

i have lifted 6 times, i have gone for 6 walks.. and am sweating like a pig and yet i st ill have energy, wtf ( this is the old me i was always full energy i never needed go fast because i was already a hyper fuck probably only reason i never tried the powder). i guess good thing i have a weight bench.. i think its gonna be my savior for bordem until the plants keep my full attention.

i am feeling fucking good dismoring, no herb, no booz.. just me.. now lets speed up time so i feel this way every morning ( herb would be a BONUS foi the pain.. but the pain is manageable today, yesterday not so much.. day to day i guess up one hill down another).. tomorrow i will exercise the same amount assuming im not hurting and see how it effects my PMA> i do think the hills are getting smaller.

i sure wish i knew what chemicals where used on that diamond og that gave me visual sand also maybe why i was so angry.. no clue.. but it was a wake up call to get my won shit stat.. i can not afford getting another batch of herb like that.

rock on.
chris.
Right now enjoy the little things.... I would love to have time to lift today and go for a walk.
I get the circumstances of said walk and lift are F****ed but if you only look at today ... its going to be good

jipp

jipp

Right now enjoy the little things.... I would love to have time to lift today and go for a walk.
I get the circumstances of said walk and lift are F****ed but if you only look at today ... its going to be good
thank you for your advice. yah i need to start looking at the small things.. to be frank, iv had tunnel vision for 14 years, i was ok the first year on the pills.. not sure when it went bad.. but is ure did not notice when that slippery slide ride happened.

yeah, if i was working i sorta think maybe this shit would be easier because id busy.

but that is not the deck of cards i was delt.. so ill play my hands and hopefully i wont end up with a dead mans hand ( aces and eights) yet. laughs.

chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

good morning folks. hope all is well.

no girls have popped from the seeds yet. but paper towel still damp to the touch.. do i want to ad more water? how dry do i want to let the paper towel get?

at least im not angry today, and pain is mangle compared to yesterday hah.
so yeah if i pissed off any commercial az growers during my mental break down.. all i can say is step up your game son!
chris
keep moist,put tissue in plastic bag.i put mine in airing cupboard bro.works a charm.

MTBKush

MTBKush

rock on.
chris.
I have noticed with me I need a Indica dominate breed. I may be incorrect but possibly Sativa dominate strain may cause those effects depending on the variety?
Hard to tell so many types out there to grow.
I am glad you feel better, I was worried about you, as it seemed you were agitated.
Don't over due the excersise, take it slow, do warm up stretches prior.

MTBKush

MTBKush

beautiful flowers there pal.
Thanks m8 so amazed myself! The Hk is starting to get some purple on the tops of the buds, and the trichs. I swear popped up overnight....so I know they are a few weeks away from chopping. And they smell incredible. Nitrogen cycle shutting down for sure.
Just can't believe it! Hope it continues this well to the end. Its got to be that soil, and teas.

jipp

jipp

yeah im a indica guy.. but i figure the Nor Easter will have enough indica
or maybe the coin flipped fucked me.. like i said i have zero luck.

the body high really helps.. but i do like a little head zip too.. yeah i know cant have it all.
chris.

jipp

jipp

well i fucked my self..
did not realize this is gonna be one fucking heart racing sativa. hah

are sativa harder to grow/?

sigh. well i guess i will have to buy distrib indica if this is to muych of a day time smoke.

Nor'easter

Genetics: Chemdog D x Snowdog
Flowering Length: 70-75
Taste/Smell: simply awesome!! a perfect blend of both parents...fruity, candied chemmy menthol.
Effect: intense high like Chemdog D, but with more heartpounding-sativa effects.

MTBKush

MTBKush

well i fucked my self..
did not realize this is gonna be one fucking heart racing sativa. hah

are sativa harder to grow/?

sigh. well i guess i will have to buy distrib indica if this is to muych of a day time smoke.

Nor'easter

Genetics: Chemdog D x Snowdog
Flowering Length: 70-75
Taste/Smell: simply awesome!! a perfect blend of both parents...fruity, candied chemmy menthol.
Effect: intense high like Chemdog D, but with more heartpounding-sativa effects.
sounds good to me. are Sativas harder to grow I don't know to be honest. Some hybrids are finicky, but I will defer that question to someone with more experience.

jipp

jipp

sounds good to me. are Sativas harder to grow I don't know to be honest. Some hybrids are finicky, but I will defer that question to someone with more experience.

yeah bro.. to be honest i have not tried any sativas at the dispensary i always just get the indica.. since that sells the fastes i figure i have a better chance of getting some decent or that was my logic.

can a sativa make you couch lock? if so then ill be ok.. if it just means you have to hit a extra time..

but i just have this vision of a heart attack happening on the first hit from the description ( throw in how naturally hyper i am. )

i think i will toss a seed in a solo cup, and let it do its thing.
once i plant the other seeds, of course they need to sprout.

so i have a little indica og. heh.

chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

No, she goes into a 3 inch biodegradable pot, then will put her in 7 gal fabric, then I can water her feed her without soaking the entire container, then when roots break through 3 inch pot she will continue to grow without the shock. I want her roots to develop a little more might be another day or 2. But I am ready to move her up got everything ready.
hehe,that's my technique,fiber pots.straight into layers super soil,and normal top layers,but extra ewc and frass...mtb,my new favourite product is this bloom neuts seameal food.makes the most amazing teas...frothy as shite.

MTBKush

MTBKush

hehe,that's my technique,fiber pots.straight into layers super soil,and normal top layers,but extra ewc and frass...mtb,my new favourite product is this bloom neuts seameal food.makes the most amazing teas...frothy as shite.
Great minds work alike lol !!! I figured it would be the best way to handle her. I will check out that seameal food, sounds good, thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom