The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

yep,sativas grow a lot longer,and can be upto 14 weeks in bloom.some are finicky.but,its all experience bro...

woww i sure lost that coin toss. hah i need a shorter time for this around but yeah its experience.. worse case i buy distrib herb.. once i get all this shit going i will have the money to have buy herb instead of shit for grow.

i only have 5 feet.. so im gonna have to re read rmolts thread and figure out plant manipulation to get it under control..

just please tell me, you can get fucking couch locked on a sativa

incogneato

incogneato

woww i sure lost that coin toss. hah i need a shorter time for this around but yeah its experience.. worse case i buy distrib herb.. once i get all this shit going i will have the money to have buy herb instead of shit for grow.

i only have 5 feet.. so im gonna have to re read rmolts thread and figure out plant manipulation to get it under control..

just please tell me, you can get fucking couch locked on a sativa
Thats a hybrid brotha, so not just pure sativa. A pure sativa won't lock you down. This should have a mix of effects

jipp

jipp

Thats a hybrid brotha, so not just pure sativa. A pure sativa won't lock you down. This should have a mix of effects
good.

so really will depend on the pheono.. and we wont know till well few months away. heh.
i guess its safe to say iv not had a sativa before.. i grew up on KGB skunk. that shit put me out like a light. hah. but i digress i was younger, so maybe its just in my head it was better than what iv had now. i just want to get that falling down feeling in you gut, just feels like your soul being torn from your body through the couch... i loved that feeling.

but yeah not experience that yet, let alone couch lock drool.
hope you having a great day my friend.
im doing pretty good.. mentally im stable, not so much 2 days ago, damn that diamond og fucked with me.
chris.

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Good evening to all! I hope all is well around the world?
My air scrubber is doing its job. One less thing to worry about now. Just waiting for cooler weather, so the grow room stays cooler.
Went to see my ID doctor, got labs work, so far all are in normal limits. He going to switch my meds, less toxic to my liver and kidneys, and less likely to cause osteoporosis, and side effects overall more easily tolerated.
I can't believe how good that Hindu-Kush smells. It is going to overpower the Lemon Kush. Smells sorta like sour, skunky and it has just started.
They certainly are back on track. Makes me happy cause they started from seed and cloned for several years.
Think its time to light up a bowl and relax. LOL!

jipp

jipp

sounds good. ill be getting my soil in a bit.. then i guess ill let it sit in a tote container.. stir it up.. not sure if ill be able to get perlite.. i only saw one bag on there webpage for 500.00 hah.. or some shit.. had to be a typo or a whole truck i guess.

get high for me.. i wont have any smoke till this weekend.

rock on.
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

sounds good. ill be getting my soil in a bit.. then i guess ill let it sit in a tote container.. stir it up.. not sure if ill be able to get perlite.. i only saw one bag on there webpage for 500.00 hah.. or some shit.. had to be a typo or a whole truck i guess.

get high for me.. i wont have any smoke till this weekend.

rock on.
chris.
Go to Amazon get steamed rice hauls, great alternative to perlite, works great. Not expensive.

jipp

jipp

is perlite expensive? like that had to be a typo.. who pay that much for a bag of perlite.. i furred 10.00 or something for a small bag.. shrugs, not even sure what perlite is i guess ill have to find out since i may use it if they have it at the store.

ok i double check.. thought had to be a typo it was notr a typo.. it was for 32 bags. laughs more than i need for a few 3g pots. laughs.

6.00 for a bag of perlite so ill get it. if its in stock.

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

is perlite expensive? like that had to be a typo.. who pay that much for a bag of perlite.. i furred 10.00 or something for a small bag.. shrugs, not even sure what perlite is i guess ill have to find out since i may use it if they have it at the store.

ok i double check.. thought had to be a typo it was notr a typo.. it was for 32 bags. laughs more than i need for a few 3g pots. laughs.

chris.
Good deal, go for perlite. Perlite is a volcanic byproduct, like light airy pumice. Keeps soil from compacting, airiates the soil

incogneato

incogneato

chris.
Make sure it doesn't have miracle grow in it. A lot of the stuff at home depot is miracle grow product and they put their ferts on the perlite. You want just plain perlite. The black magic soil they have is a decent start for a beginer but its a Monsanto product. Its has a bunch of amendments already in it, cooked and ready to go not very hot either

MTBKush

MTBKush

Make sure it doesn't have miracle grow in it. A lot of the stuff at home depot is miracle grow product and they put their ferts on the perlite. You want just plain perlite. The black magic soil they have is a decent start for a beginer but its a Monsanto product. Its has a bunch of amendments already in it, cooked and ready to go not very hot either
Never knew that about perlite, good to know that

incogneato

incogneato

Hey incogneato! Hope you ate doing well?
I'm good as can be MTB! Working a shit ton but thankful for the overtime so I can buy some stuff for the grow without my wife giving me a hard time lol. The girls are looking nice, wish we could get smells in here haha. I'm heading into week 3 of flower (finally!) This Friday. Getting stoked to see what I've got

jipp

jipp

thanks for the tip on the perlite..

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

I'm good as can be MTB! Working a shit ton but thankful for the overtime so I can buy some stuff for the grow without my wife giving me a hard time lol. The girls are looking nice, wish we could get smells in here haha. I'm heading into week 3 of flower (finally!) This Friday. Getting stoked to see what I've got
Yeah smells would be nice! Someone needs to develop an app for that.
Glad to hear your grow is doing well.

jipp

jipp

you saved me a few bucks man thank you. this was the best home depot had to offer..

chris

IMG 0371   Copy

Latest posts

Top Bottom