The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey 420! How you doing?
You know . Still kicking and woke up on floor . Lol wow , I got the best luck. Lol . But plants are great. Just tucked in bed
20170225 070811
20170225 071115

This is the FIM technique lots of colas
20170224 190606

How are things today? Good I hope. Wakey bakey. ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

This would be like grafting?
Yeah sort of. . You ever seen a broken branch at the main stalk? Remove one from each plant. Must be about the same age . And you put the point of the branch end and hold with a twist tie or something like that. And after a week or two it will heal up . . There is a good thread on the farm. Search it and check it out. I'll have a look at the grow bible. And look for more details on the subject .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was asked about the book link I posted so I thought I would re-post the Ed Rosenthal Growers Handbook links and also the Premier Horticulture (Pro-Mix) website education center. This is professional quality Greenhouse production training and videos and articles. It answers the reality of PH, water alkalinity, fertilizer and all about environment.

It's just not about weed. And it is still better info than most anywhere in my opinion. I had no gardening experience. I never even watered a houseplant my whole life until I planted my first taprooted northern light auto seeds 3 years ago.

I did keep nice fish tanks when I was younger and I think that helped me with the keeping a live thing inside my house hobby. I followed the guides parameters and grew 15 ounces in my 600w 4x4 the first time. Boy was I excited for that first dry full jar of frosty light green buds!

Anyway......

Growers Handbook in 2 formats

Pro mix education

http://www.pthorticulture.com/en/training-center/

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I was asked about the book link I posted so I thought I would re-post the Ed Rosenthal Growers Handbook links and also the Premier Horticulture (Pro-Mix) website education center. This is professional quality Greenhouse production training and videos and articles. It answers the reality of PH, water alkalinity, fertilizer and all about environment.

It's just not about weed. And it is still better info than most anywhere in my opinion. I had no gardening experience. I never even watered a houseplant my whole life until I planted my first taprooted northern light auto seeds 3 years ago.

I did keep nice fish tanks when I was younger and I think that helped me with the keeping a live thing inside my house hobby. I followed the guides parameters and grew 15 ounces in my 600w 4x4 the first time. Boy was I excited for that first dry full jar of frosty light green buds!

Anyway......

Pro mix education

Hey bud thanks. I am goin to download it!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is my Flower Room lighting now. I added a cmh a few months ago and I really noticed a difference in quality. Way more gains in good gardening practices and keeping the environment perfect but everyone noticed more flavor and a better high and I did not tell them I did anything. They asked ;-)

So I added another daylight spectrum bulb.

So I am running

600w Hortilux Blue MH in a Sun Supply Blockbuster air cooled sealed reflector.

600w Hortilux Super Hps in a Blockbuster ducted with the first one.

Both on Galaxy 600/400 select-a-watt ballasts.

And

315w Phillips cmh 3100k in a Sun Systems Remote Vertical Reflector with a dimmable Galaxy square wave ballast.

I really like the more natural daylight look of the room to work in.

IMG 4724

MTBKush

MTBKush

Anyway......

Pro mix education

MTBKush

MTBKush

Here is my Flower Room lighting now. I added a cmh a few months ago and I really noticed a difference in quality. Way more gains in good gardening practices and keeping the environment perfect but everyone noticed more flavor and a better high and I did not tell them I did anything. They asked ;-)

So I added another daylight spectrum bulb.

So I am running

600w Hortilux Blue MH in a Sun Supply Blockbuster air cooled sealed reflector.

600w Hortilux Super Hps in a Blockbuster ducted with the first one.

Both on Galaxy 600/400 select-a-watt ballasts.

And

315w Phillips cmh 3100k in a Sun Systems Remote Vertical Reflector with a dimmable Galaxy square wave ballast.

I really like the more natural daylight look of the room to work in.

View attachment 672875
They look great, you must be doing something right!

Latest posts

Top Bottom