The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

Yeah sort of. . You ever seen a broken branch at the main stalk? Remove one from each plant. Must be about the same age . And you put the point of the branch end and hold with a twist tie or something like that. And after a week or two it will heal up . . There is a good thread on the farm. Search it and check it out. I'll have a look at the grow bible. And look for more details on the subject .
Ok, yes I think I understand the concept? We do things like that in bonsai, it is similar. But what is the reason?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks, I can't stop going to look at them, I am amazed, truly amazed. This was going to be the last time to grow out clones from the Hindu-Kush, if they did not do well, guess they showed me lol!
They are all DIVAS, LOL!

Here is a plant with some Hindu (Chitral) Kush.

It's a hybrid. Citral ( land race) x POW33.
IMG 4653
IMG 4662
IMG 4664
IMG 4665

Wide open cerebral uplifting high that is fun to work on with fully encompassing medical benefits for me. Anti-spasmodic and pain killing for hours on a couple nice bong tokes.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here's my veg tents.

I got 2' t-5 fluorescents all the way across a 2'x3'x3' secret Jardin propogator and a 3'x3'x 6' Darkroom.

Right now got 2 Blue Dreams I cut from a mom grown from an s-1 seed from an original Stella cut. Mom is Flowering now.

Also a Toxic blue and a Blue Lemon Thai I dearly love in the 1 gallons.

And a brand new OG Kush x Trainwreck in the party cup.
IMG 4730

IMG 4731

And in the dome. A hopefully re-vegging Dinachem.
IMG 4732

And ready for 12/12 and waiting for a spot to open up are 2 beautiful Blue Lemon Thai Plants. These CH9/ Motarebel hybrids are my favorite plants so far in my search.
IMG 4728

IMG 4729

MTBKush

MTBKush

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MImed, is the blue from lighting or color of plant?

Well it's under only the kitchen daylight cfl. So it's mostly accurate. But I looked at some other pics that were more green looking so it is likely the purple Indica genetics in the POW but recessed in this pheno and can see in the right light.

Some are more blue. Some purple. Some all green. And the BLT and Toxic blue are also named for the colors. The plant in my avatar is a much bluer POW33 cross. Buds and leaves.

jipp

jipp

hey @MIMedGrower

thanks for that plant link.. its little over my head when they start throwing out math and shit parts of the plant iv not learn yet.

but its still easy enough to get the point they are trying to make.. so it works.

i liked this bit here:

"Did you know that roots can take oxygen from the water for respiration, although not as much as from the air? Therefore, it is important to water plants until you obtain some leachate (15-30% by volume is recommended) as this will flush out old stagnant air and exchange it for fresh oxygen. Another factor to consider is the substrate's temperature. As temperature in the root zone increases, the oxygen concentration of the water decreases."

i would not of thought of a flush has also pushing out old oxygen . i know something stupid simple.. but made my light bulb go, doh!

eyes still all over the place, so i aint looked at the book yet. just poking around the webpage you mention.
bowl up!

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Well it's under only the kitchen daylight cfl. So it's mostly accurate. But I looked at some other pics that were more green looking so it is likely the purple Indica genetics in the POW but recessed in this pheno and can see in the right light.

Some are more blue. Some purple. Some all green. And the BLT and Toxic blue are also named for the colors. The plant in my avatar is a much bluer POW33 cross. Buds and leaves.
Ok, I see thanks

jipp

jipp

sorta kinda.. im sorta browsing the solo cup contest thread from 2015.

also still learning to smoke bubble hash proper.. im not sure how long to let it burn. i feel like im letting it burn to long just wasting some,.

but it gets you high as fuck. heh.

chris.

Top Bottom