The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

sorta kinda.. im sorta browsing the solo cup contest thread from 2015.

also still learning to smoke bubble hash proper.. im not sure how long to let it burn. i feel like im letting it burn to long just wasting some,.

but it gets you high as fuck. heh.

chris.
That sounds fun, keep smoking till you get it right

jipp

jipp

That sounds fun, keep smoking till you get it right
hah i was reading and around year 2015 guess who pops up in a post asking about autos.. kief. heh normally i would not of liked such a hold post, but had to just to fuck with him.. he be all , wtf. did i type that shit, or at least i would be.
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

hah i was reading and around year 2015 guess who pops up in a post asking about autos.. kief. heh normally i would not of liked such a hold post, but had to just to fuck with him.. he be all , wtf. did i type that shit, or at least i would be.
chris.
Funny, he is a smart bloke!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mornin'

My Blue Dream started flowering last day or two.

A leaf rub smelled like blueberry gas. I don't think I have had real Blue Dream before. Despite how many times I have tried it. Lol.

IMG 4738

MTBKush

MTBKush

Stellar weekend. Couldn't ask for better weather round these parts. Happy gardening everybody...
Good morning to hear that! It has been cold here, after that February thaw, it really is making me crawl the walls to get out and play in the dirt! LOL!
I am so glad this month is almost over. Starting to see some early Spring flowers popping out of the ground:):):)
I learned something new this morning..... that after using high-brix for all these years that it contained soluble potash! Duh!!!! WTF!!! So it is not just the sugars that feed the plant, but the potash increases the production of resins, flattens the buds, and encourages the purpling of the plant! So I would hypothesize it would encourage any strain of cannabis that has a tendency to exhibit color to do so.
So I had a non salt form of potash under my nose and never knew it, what a dope I am, LOL! That has made my day.
Ya see always something one can learn. I read that label dozens of time and just never saw it. It's the little things that make me happy:-)
Now I have a question for you all.
I was doing some research last night. I came across some information regarding ethylene gas, which we know encourages the ripening of fruit, like when you put an apple in a paper bag along with for example a peach that is not ripe, this triggers hormones to ripen the peach.
Would this possibly have the same effect on cannabis, using it at the last week or 2 prior to harvest only?

MTBKush

MTBKush

well these seeds are toast. so be it, ill try a gain tomorrow.

i will go for my morning walk so i have some energy today.. probably 30F out side my luck. heh

chris.
That's a bummer, sorry for your loss. Is it possible to find a source providing bottom heat, around 78 degrees? Or possibly get a seed germinating mat? They are unfortunately a small investment, but we'll worth it for seed germination and rooting clones.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Hey Chris. Try just putting a seed in a half cup of water. It will float for about 24 hr? then it will sink to the bottom. In another 24 hr? if you look close there will be a tap root now. Take that and carefully put it just below the surface. A little water on top of that newly planted seed and your good. Put that under your light and in a few days you have the start of something beautiful. I recently started doing it this way and so far have had 100% success. I only just started doing this though... so it could go down to 99%! :)

jipp

jipp

Hey Chris. Try just putting a seed in a half cup of water. It will float for about 24 hr? then it will sink to the bottom. In another 24 hr? if you look close there will be a tap root now. Take that and carefully put it just below the surface. A little water on top of that newly planted seed and your good. Put that under your light and in a few days you have the start of something beautiful. I recently started doing it this way and so far have had 100% success. I only just started doing this though... so it could go down to 99%! :)

good morning bro, yeah. also this will make it easier for me. with my dry humid.

just open paper towel bad idea here.. need that plastic bag to keep moisture in and shit.. but i did not let these seeds dry out just had to add alot of water i found.. and when i would sleep id hope id wake to no dry towel.. which i have not.

its really dry climate heh.

so the glass makes most sense at this point for my environment. so it will float for 24, then sink, then tap root should be showing with 3 days correct/

chris

jipp

jipp

i will pickup a power strip dis morning. have to go to town.
then i will get my timer figured out today hope the instructions are decent hah, damn Chinese i can never figure out.. if my eyes are not better by next week im gonna have to go to the doctors damn it.

chris.

stiffneck

stiffneck

The tap root will be visible in the cup of water..... So it floats for 24 then sinks..... then in 24 you should see a tap root. Ok.... I forgot a step dude... when I take the seed out of the water with the very small tap... it's actually just the seed has now cracked and you can see just a tip maybe... thats when I take that same cup and the same water the seed was soaking in and soak some tissue paper with that water. Put your now cracked seeds into that that wet tissue and put it in the cup. In 24-48 hours you have a Visible tap root. Plant that. Grow that. Make concentrate. Repeat. Does any of that make sense I am super fucked up...

Top Bottom