The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

looks like i have 3 ( maybe 4 hard to tell, and already put them back in the dark ) critical kushs seeds are gonna sprout.
id say i was a dad but ill wait till the bitches grow up before i claim such.

they did not sink tho.. how much longer before i plant?
Any time now, I let my tails get a touch longer but they're ready to go! Don't plant em too deep would be my best advice
HeHehaaaaNOPE.
That's what happens when the desire to help is there but the knowledge isn't hahaha

incogneato

incogneato

Not much.
But I do that sometimes too. It's kinda like " hey, I also am curious about the same thing you are."
The cool thing about that is. I will eventually find out or get enough information. And then so will he. And so on and so forth. It's all good. :)
Yea pretty much meant let me know when you find out lol

jipp

jipp

Any time now, I let my tails get a touch longer but they're ready to go! Don't plant em too deep would be my best advice

That's what happens when the desire to help is there but the knowledge isn't hahaha

so wait a bit longer. Rodger. and i got all excited and put the cups in the bath.. hah, figure that be the easy way to water them. with out making a mess. they are 71grams dry..

wont go more than 1/4" deep.
chris.

jipp

jipp

hey keik i need the link to that simple super soil pack thing you posted a while ago.
hah also i was not that excite untill i saw tap roots. hah. then it was like oh yeah, its on. hah.,
chirs.

MTBKush

MTBKush

looks like i have 3 ( maybe 4 hard to tell, and already put them back in the dark ) critical kushs seeds are gonna sprout.
id say i was a dad but ill wait till the bitches grow up before i claim such.

they did not sink tho.. how much longer before i plant?
Great! You did it!

jipp

jipp

Great! You did it!
well id say thanks but id jinks my self. hah..

ill wait till them bitches are in flower before i say i attempted to do anything. hah
BTW new spot thread peeps, there's a solo cup challenge in the making and wanted to see if any of you fine farmers wanted to get in on the action? Should be a good time.

im gonna unofficially play.. as im tossing in a OG seed into dirt for the fuck of it and see what happens.. get a clone if anything off it.

chris.

dan1989

dan1989

im good high as fuck.. but the hash is running low.. then disp herb again.. but it was a much needed mental break it has been.. i have probably 2grams left.. i swear be it hash, herb, or probably even oil.. only way to conserve it is to not smoke it. hah

but im good man, i really am just enjoying the day chilling, listening to some reggae

over all life is good.

bowl up!
chris.

my eyes are st ill fucked.. that old monitor had to strain the fuck out of them.. only cure is probably a week in the woods.. oh well that aint happening. hah. so herb better fix them.

That's good man I've got some Max Romeo on in the background myself. And you're right nothing like a little great outdoors to recharge. I like to go fishing in the summer. Fishing isn't all that interesting to me to be honest, but man I love laying back on the camping bed, nice and secure under the tent, light one up and stare at that sky with some dark shades on. Paradise...

Krypto

Krypto

Not to sound like Dewey Cox but. " guilty as charged!" I've done it many times. And at least hear people are cool about it now. Unlike other sites. I've had people get just downright retarded about it.
On a lighter note, this key lime pie is splendid!

jipp

jipp

so i fucked up.. laughs.. i drop a seed when i found it i had already forgotten which cups i had planted.. so i had to get a extra cup and time will tell me which cup has no seeds.. anyone want to take a bet now?

laughs.

4 critical kushs.. next time ill do more seeds if i have them.. live and learn..

IMG 0408   Copy
jipp

jipp

please ease my mind.. 50ml of water is ok at his stage correct. its so dry here..
the soil is dry to the touch already. heh.

hah i added 100ml total.. much happier.. just to dry other wise.

im hungry no energy to eat hah. and yeah i walked and lifted once.. just blah in the energy department. hah

chris.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom