The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

well my depressed ass already walked tonight but i guess ill go again cant hurt, that clutch in the 1960 chev is a firm bitch. hah..

and apparently it was 40F dis morning same as the other morning my feet froze. hah. should of known it was cold.

i just walk till i warm up, works.

one more bong hit, then we go poofers to walking like a foo.

chris.

jipp

jipp

what happens when you fuck with a seedling too much. little fucker is like LEAVE ME ALONE!
is that what really happen to that seedling.. heh.. i will try hard not to molest the seedlings.

man, i do not look forward to trying to get as much of this hash off that plastic bag as possible. heh.

1 gram stuck to it. i have 2 grams left counting the bag..

it can be herb, hash, oil.. only way to conserve it is to not smoke it. hah

now i fear i wasted so much letting it catch flame. hah

keiksweat

keiksweat

please ease my mind.. 50ml of water is ok at his stage correct. its so dry here..
the soil is dry to the touch already. heh.

hah i added 100ml total.. much happier.. just to dry other wise.

im hungry no energy to eat hah. and yeah i walked and lifted once.. just blah in the energy department. hah

chris.
when you pop em in dirt,give em a water.then leave em under a dome
spray mist in dome every day if dry.dont let soil dry right out.theyll die.

keiksweat

keiksweat

is that what really happen to that seedling.. heh.. i will try hard not to molest the seedlings.

man, i do not look forward to trying to get as much of this hash off that plastic bag as possible. heh.

1 gram stuck to it. i have 2 grams left counting the bag..

it can be herb, hash, oil.. only way to conserve it is to not smoke it. hah

now i fear i wasted so much letting it catch flame. hah
heee lloooovvvvvees the hash man..lol

jipp

jipp

im using plastic bags.. ill check in the morning. ill weigh them in the morning and hope 100ml was enough i will have to mist in the bags tomorrow.. but yeah ill weigh them in the morning, so like 3-4am. hah and see how much water has been lost.. chickenman has his slopping wet. mine is no wear near that wet..

keiksweat

keiksweat

im using plastic bags.. ill check in the morning. ill weigh them in the morning and hope 100ml was enough i will have to mist in the bags tomorrow.. but yeah ill weigh them in the morning, so like 3-4am. hah and see how much water has been lost.. chickenman has his slopping wet. mine is no wear near that wet..
id wet more if it's really arid dry.

jipp

jipp

i added another 50ml few drops started to come out of the bottom.. so they plenty wet for next couple of days.. i also sprayed the plastic bags with water.

i feel better now.. they were already almost dried out. hha.. i guess im gonna have to just water how i see fit for my environment.

chris.

incogneato

incogneato

i added another 50ml few drops started to come out of the bottom.. so they plenty wet for next couple of days.. i also sprayed the plastic bags with water.

i feel better now.. they were already almost dried out. hha.. i guess im gonna have to just water how i see fit for my environment.

chris.
Jipp.....stop fucking with em...they're fine lol.

stiffneck

stiffneck

that one seedling was on it's side this morning. I think my soil was a bit rich? for seedlings.... not sure... it has some worm castings in there but it's doing fine now just need to leave it alone. Last batch of seedlings did just fine but they were in just coco-coir and soil mixture...

stiffneck

stiffneck

heee lloooovvvvvees the hash man..lol

as do I... :) there does seem to be an art of smoking bubble and I am just starting to get the hang of it but I take a pea or fingernail sized piece or ok a big ol rock of bubble and put it on a screen in a pipe or bong... yes I still say bong.... and light that sucker.... MAN it really catches FIRE!! Is that normal?? haha aint nothing but sun and water on that bubble. Anyways like right after it kind of stops bubbling you can blow that fucker out and now shmoke that hash up... I LOVE the way it just melts away into white.. thats good right? I get fucking ripped of that shit.

keiksweat

keiksweat

as do I... :) there does seem to be an art of smoking bubble and I am just starting to get the hang of it but I take a pea or fingernail sized piece or ok a big ol rock of bubble and put it on a screen in a pipe or bong... yes I still say bong.... and light that sucker.... MAN it really catches FIRE!! Is that normal?? haha aint nothing but sun and water on that bubble. Anyways like right after it kind of stops bubbling you can blow that fucker out and now shmoke that hash up... I LOVE the way it just melts away into white.. thats good right? I get fucking ripped of that shit.
get a lid,when it catches fire.pop the top on a bit.i use a little brass cup.fits perfectly.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom