The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

one bonus of hash.. my bong is s till clean. hah.. id have to clean it a shitload of times otherwise.. bonus..

chris.

jipp

jipp

its something i guess. laughs. i dunno what im doing.. id go for a walk but fuck its only 3am to lazy to get dressed.

so yeah, bored out of my mind, which means im over thinking shit. hah

chris.

incogneato

incogneato

its something i guess. laughs. i dunno what im doing.. id go for a walk but fuck its only 3am to lazy to get dressed.

so yeah, bored out of my mind, which means im over thinking shit. hah

chris.
I do that all day. Lots of time to over think things.

jipp

jipp

lets bowl up and maybe put this negativity to bed.
i will manule turn my lights on at 6.. hah and maybe timer will work this time.

chris.

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Right on,

lets bowl up and maybe put this negativity to bed.
i will manule turn my lights on at 6.. hah and maybe timer will work this time.

chris.
Since I have my speaker on in the groom I'm gonna let the ladies enjoy your musical selections while these nutes mix, puff on bro

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

that one seedling was on it's side this morning. I think my soil was a bit rich? for seedlings.... not sure... it has some worm castings in there but it's doing fine now just need to leave it alone. Last batch of seedlings did just fine but they were in just coco-coir and soil mixture...

Is there a pic? Too much light has knocked down a seedling or two when I only used hps.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is the OG Kush x Trainwreck. She got her last watering I think tonight. She is almost ready and to show me she has turned very colorful and smells super dank.
IMG 4796

And here is "Stella" from an S-1 seed from a reversed Santa Cruz Blue Dream Cut. She is a freak I tells ya!
IMG 4799

Here are her insane looking cuts vegging.
IMG 4783

And we got 2 beautiful Blue Lemon Thai ready for their spots in flower about to open up.
IMG 4785

G'day folks :-)

MTBKush

MTBKush

That's good man I've got some Max Romeo on in the background myself. And you're right nothing like a little great outdoors to recharge. I like to go fishing in the summer. Fishing isn't all that interesting to me to be honest, but man I love laying back on the camping bed, nice and secure under the tent, light one up and stare at that sky with some dark shades on. Paradise...
I agree:-)

MTBKush

MTBKush

Here is the OG Kush x Trainwreck. She got her last watering I think tonight. She is almost ready and to show me she has turned very colorful and smells super dank.
View attachment 674765

And here is "Stella" from an S-1 seed from a reversed Santa Cruz Blue Dream Cut. She is a freak I tells ya!
View attachment 674769

Here are her insane looking cuts vegging.
View attachment 674770

And we got 2 beautiful Blue Lemon Thai ready for their spots in flower about to open up.
View attachment 674771

G'day folks :)
Nice.... That bud is a beautiful site. That color is awesome!

Top Bottom