The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Man those things look awesome. Do you get much smell with those pens? (assuming you're talking about the herb pens)
if you mean like so someone would notice you are getting high.. id say with shatter not much smell at all.. im smoking some wax stuff right now that is ,more smoke.. and to be honest i like it.. reminds me more of a bong hit through a strait tube bong.

chris.

IMG 1118   Copy
MTBKush

MTBKush

so i had a coil blow out on the pen i was thinking the battery was smoking. hah

mid hit too. laughs.. anyhow i used a different coil lower temp.. and the hits are much smoother. yay me get this new generation shit figured out hah.

bowl up!

chris.
I can't seem to get mine to work right? I did like the Hot Box, but it was awkward, but it worked the best.

jipp

jipp

this thing seems to work great. trick is to not suck to hard.
cant say i will ever get use to vape.. bubt then iv not had a bong hit in a while so maybe ill notice.
( i will need to go and get more coils tho.. until i can try a puff puff pen )

chris.

incogneato

incogneato

I will sponsor you kid, just keep your hands off my stems! :)
well yea, I don't just go around rubbing everybody else's stems lmao. Just mine :D

Hey guys just wanted to let y'all know. My friend who had pancreatic cancer has had a spot dissapear and the bigger spot is shrinking. The docs say it causeof the rso oil. So there is always a chance. Docs only gave her 4% chance of remission but now chances are getting better
Wow bro! That's awesome!
Hi incogneato!
Hey MTB! How's life on your end?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hired on at United airlines 9 15 75 after HIGH school as a parts cleaner at the largest plane overhaul facility worldwide.
they would completely overhaul planes like 747s and dc 10s.
My father started there In 1946 when the airline was founded and was a supervisor.
Was a parts cleaner on midnight shift and since they did not serve beer we would bring our own for lunch time guzzling in parking lot.
The guard at the shack saw me on closed circuit tv tilting head back several times, no tape just live feed.
They went to truck and found 4 16 ounce coors tall boys freshly drank.
I denied it was mountain dew in the investigation.
Was fired but the union took the case to national arbitration and I won job back 18 months back pay, overtime, and vacation.
The only vacation slot was starting the next week.3 weeks paid
The same weeks my friend had planned a trip to Egypt. He is a genius and learned Arabic studied extensively the culture and history.
We got to Cairo late night and on the way to hotel front tire came of taxi and we crashed no injuries we hired a donkey cart to get us to hotel the adventure begun.
We headed south to Aswan head waters of the Nile.
We were on a 5 star barge eating giant shrimp cocktails and guzzling Stella lager beer,
We would visit the ancient temples and tombs and my friend knew all the history.
The tombs of kings and queens were in the desert and accessible thru small doorways were a man sat with a mirror and would reflect sunlight to another man and so on till the tomb was reached.
At king Tuts tomb I ripped a loud fart and a German lady called my swineholt German for pig..What we saw was amazing beyond description
We got back to Cairo and headed to pyramids with the golf ball chunk of hash we bought hired a lid to carry cooler fullo beer to top.
Had to bribe guards to climb as it is illegal to climb.
I was a full moon night and we had a hit of the good old orange sunshine acid, We took that and stayed on top all night till moonset and sunrise.
Talk about tripping...
Upon descent I noticed several armed guards assembling.
I kind of freaked out and when hit the sand ran off.
I realized I left my friend so I returned to see they had grabbed him by both arms and they were shouting jail jail jail.
we saw the jail there no thanks..
I proceeded to attempt a bribe with the change I had in pockets about 50 cents. No good jail jal jail...
They kept it up jail jail jail, my friend was in custody.
As soon as I get a 20 dollar US bill out of sock they all laughed and laughed. Including my friend
My friend spoke to them in Arabic after I ran off and they were impressed.
The whole thing was a joke on me and it really worked.
we sat and smoked couple hookah loads and became friends..
Wild times..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Part 2 of the same trip.
We proceeded from Egypt to Munich.
Headed directly to the famous Hoffbraw house were several liters and i mean several liters of beer were drank.
There was a German fella Rhienholt who stayed with us in states and told us if you ever in Germany look me up will put you up for the night.
I was pretty much black out drunk and next day woke in in a hotel brutally hung-over remembering nothing..
I had all my friends travel docs, airline tickets passport..
I don't remember a thing and could not get ahold of Rienholt or friend..
I went to airport on scheduled departure date after sobering up I also rented a turbo Porsha and drove 100 plus mph on autobaun to Austria.
My friend was sitting at the bar and we reunited at the airport.
Apparently what happened was Rienholt kicked me out of his apartment after I passed out in bathtub.
He was carrying my bags in both hands and insulted my mother and I round housed punched him in the nose breaking glasses and nose. He ended up at hospital me the Sheraton.
We then headed to Amsterdam and that's a whole other story...
My drinking tales are endless...
Good thing I plugged the jug..

Peacefreedom

Peacefreedom

Do any of you guys have experience with gavitas on light rail 4.0s? I was wondering on maximum speed and minimum delay how close you could get a gavita to the canopy? Thanks guys peace and freedom.

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

51262277436  98462657 91C2 4452 A0CA 735CFEFFC069
51262277436  98462657 91C2 4452 A0CA 735CFEFFC069
yo! where me pals @?!
the kidd has been busting his hump getting together genetics...scored one called power plant...the big one...also Royal Truth...some of my own beans as well as sum proper hawaiin...very blessed and humble for our the love and support I have recieved from you guys in the community...the people I have met on this journey....friends I have made...from @keiksweat @MTKbush to my pal HighGradeProphet...thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Rk!

jipp

jipp

View attachment 685765 View attachment 685765 yo! where me pals @?!
the kidd has been busting his hump getting together genetics...scored one called power plant...the big one...also Royal Truth...some of my own beans as well as sum proper hawaiin...very blessed and humble for our the love and support I have recieved from you guys in the community...the people I have met on this journey....friends I have made...from @keiksweat @MTKbush to my pal HighGradeProphet...thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Rk!
you come outy on top. just keep your head up above.

Latest posts

Top Bottom