The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i stayed in bed all day, figure if im gonna be miserable let my legs heal hah.

hey @keiksweat here is that dead plant.. she is back and ready to rock on and roll.

lets get high, then ill go feel sorry for my self some more. hah
bowl up.
man i wish i had a edible.. my body needs the relax:D heh

grrr battery died.. bitch to get up.. hah

chris.

IMG 1129   Copy
Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

What's good chit chatters? Hope everyone is good. I haven't been on a ton lately but I keep up with what's going on. Found out last night that a couple of my girls hermied on me :mad: Feels like a punch to the gut but whatcha gonna do? The pH swing from my pen going bad was too much for em I guess. All good, onward and upward.

dan1989

dan1989

if you mean like so someone would notice you are getting high.. id say with shatter not much smell at all.. im smoking some wax stuff right now that is ,more smoke.. and to be honest i like it.. reminds me more of a bong hit through a strait tube bong.

chris.

Cool! Sweet keyboard too :D

dan1989

dan1989

What's good chit chatters? Hope everyone is good. I haven't been on a ton lately but I keep up with what's going on. Found out last night that a couple of my girls hermied on me :mad: Feels like a punch to the gut but whatcha gonna do? The pH swing from my pen going bad was too much for em I guess. All good, onward and upward.

Lol this happened to my little brother. He moved out to eastern Europe and I went to visit him last year. He pleasantly surprised me at the airport by saying he had grown loads of weed, which like I say was a surprise because as far as I knew, he didn't know jack about growing. So we get back to his house and I'm majorly looking forward to a doobie by now. You can't get any smoke for shit out there, so this was practically a miracle. It's all hanging in his bathroom and it looked like there was easily half a kilo of the stuff. I started walking towards it, dribbling as I went. But as I got closer and closer, i got a better look at it and let out a wild, primal groan of despair....

My little brother had grown half a kilo of what looked like little grapes...

He turned and said to me ' wanna smoke?'

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

get rid of that pen bro...go organic soil save yourself headaches and tims!

incogneato

incogneato

aw damn, hope wasn't to late to keep from pollen getting everywhere
There was def some pollen :mad: I hope its late enough to not seed me up too bad.
Lol this happened to my little brother. He moved out to eastern Europe and I went to visit him last year. He pleasantly surprised me at the airport by saying he had grown loads of weed, which like I say was a surprise because as far as I knew, he didn't know jack about growing. So we get back to his house and I'm majorly looking forward to a doobie by now. You can't get any smoke for shit out there, so this was practically a miracle. It's all hanging in his bathroom and it looked like there was easily half a kilo of the stuff. I started walking towards it, dribbling as I went. But as I got closer and closer, i got a better look at it and let out a wild, primal groan of despair....

My little brother had grown half a kilo of what looked like little grapes...

He turned and said to me ' wanna smoke?'
Lol, well he grew Bruce Genders and I grew Caitlin's
get rid of that pen bro...go organic soil save yourself headaches and tims!
I hear ya. I have some clones in soil right now to try out. I got a new bluelab, the pen I was talking about was a $10 special. The soil is super easy compared to coco.

MTBKush

MTBKush

well yea, I don't just go around rubbing everybody else's stems lmao. Just mine :D

Wow bro! That's awesome!

Hey MTB! How's life on your end?

Hi incogneato! Doing well thanks! I am still waiting on the 3 Kush spinsters :) So that's a good thing. I got the Lk curing, it's fragrance
well yea, I don't just go around rubbing everybody else's stems lmao. Just mine :D

Wow bro! That's awesome!

Hey MTB! How's life on your end?

Bodean

Bodean

20170323 155927
20170323 155859
Here is a pic of my veg ledge under steps and tub cloner. I am cheap I know. I used 4 double bulb display light ballasts. Put a bulb splitter in each. So have 16, 14 watt daylight led bulbs in them. Seems to work fine. Stays around 80f. Multiple strains. Variety is the spice of life.

jipp

jipp

Good morning to all, Hk slowing down :)
Auto going strong! :) Hk far left cola 15 inches :)

man one of them plants would fill my tent, laughs. cant wait for smoke report.

well i failed popping a sativa seed.

but hey i have a jungle going on. im keeping the door open.. a/c keeping temp on the low end right now but they will warm up ( also my tent is not setup yet, so this is just a redneck way to keep things in check. .. to the mid 80s with super low humid ( i live in desert)
but for now they do not smell enough to worry about it and it got old opening the zipper every time i wante dto see my babys. laughs

chris.

IMG 1135   Copy
jipp

jipp

good moring farmers, wake n bake fools.

whell my knees aree healing, stayed all day in bed sleeping off and on.. woke up and stood up with out cruhes and knee felt normal sorta hah.. so
Those are looking nice Jipp.
they look better than a few days ago. man after you water they go looking like a wet lost puppy.. hurt, hah.

wake in bake yo.

chris.

jipp

jipp

hey @MTBKush the micros get added teh same time you water yeah?
i know the micros are for the soil, fert for plant. micros make the plant able to process food better. etc.
chris.

jipp

jipp

Last years New Zealand trip..
Milford sound one of the most amazing days of my life..
View attachment 685859 View attachment 685860
Milford sound New Zealand one of the most incredible days of me life..
ok that dolphin made it for me.. nice pictures.

im healing, i think i will recover 100 percent.. after all all i did was ull the muscles they say walking.. not like i sprang it, pulled tendons, so there is hope i can get back to my regular night walks.. but with proper walking shoes now. hha

chris.

Top Bottom