The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
ok that dolphin made it for me.. nice pictures.

im healing, i think i will recover 100 percent.. after all all i did was ull the muscles they say walking.. not like i sprang it, pulled tendons, so there is hope i can get back to my regular night walks.. but with proper walking shoes now. hha

chris.

Most folks think baloney..
I know if you consulted with our friend a naturopathic md you would be a new person.
In her 13 years of practice she has HEALED many people...Traditional medicine one treats symptoms one rarely gets better..
Its all about finding out bloodtype changing diet to what your body needs to first heal itself then thrive thru proper nutrition...
You do not have to start a farm, very simple prevention thru nutrition...
One can sign up for a monthly fee you have her on call to advise and consult.

we are working with her for my wifes diabetes. We will be bringing her blood sugar down with prescribed meds then will be taking minerals and supplements to re start the pancreas...
Diet exercise, sorry but most take pills for their ills and that seldom works..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope you all do not think I am over doing it here.
With all the bad shit going on in the world why not share some joy..
I am without a doubt the luckiest man in the world to have experienced all that I have..
Meat

Carpaccio
Raw grass fed beef
Drizzled with oil of olive lemon and sacred basil...

jipp

jipp

its all good. hope you have a great day chickman. :D

im bored, but still cant do shit.. but rest. hah.

chris.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
i still plan on it even if i just fly out. but i wont come unless i can help do chores so i need to get healthy.

chris.
Get to flapping those wings so the flight is easy..
Wow 9 am slept in best go out feed chickens and check for kid goats due any minute just wait till you all see the pics!!!!!

jipp

jipp

hope for a easy birth for the mother.. sometimes they have it rough.. or at least horses do.. i know horses, and cutting trees down.. about all i know. LOL

chris.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A friend from New Zealand had not seen in 33 years retired he made thousands of cement water tanks that are still allover the south island
I re united with 14 friends on our trip last year had not seen for 33 years..
Burford

MTBKush

MTBKush

hey @MTBKush the micros get added teh same time you water yeah?
i know the micros are for the soil, fert for plant. micros make the plant able to process food better. etc.
chris.
Yes that's pretty much it.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Just
Get to flapping those wings so the flight is easy..
Wow 9 am slept in best go out feed chickens and check for kid goats due any minute just wait till you all see the pics!!!!!
Listen for that clacking noise, it won't be long ?

orbiter252

orbiter252

There was def some pollen :mad: I hope its late enough to not seed me up too bad.
yeah for sure, im sure you'll still get some good smoke tho, on nanner patrol myself

Hope you all do not think I am over doing it here.
With all the bad shit going on in the world why not share some joy..
I am without a doubt the luckiest man in the world to have experienced all that I have..
[/QUOTE]

I'm diggin the slice of life from down under, i say keep em comin

dan1989

dan1989

Hi everyone! Hoping this message finds you well. I was reading through the instruction book for my 600w ballast, it insists upon using a contactor relay before plugging the ballast into the socket timer. I wasn't aware of this but I'm inclined to go along with it for the obvious safety reasons. It states in the manual that normal household timers can't handle the load of a HID light. I bought recently a couple of lumii heavy duty timers for the purpose of taking that high load. Would you all say I should get the contactor anyway? Seems a silly question really as the first rule of indoor growing is of course safety. Just wanted to hear some input. I'm only gonna be running a single 600w hps for flower and 2x LED panels for veg.

fatawa

fatawa

Idk, mine our on timers and no contactor..never had an issue.i kno u cant buy the super cheap timers,u do need to check the back of timer n make sure its 15amp b4 buying

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hi everyone! Hoping this message finds you well. I was reading through the instruction book for my 600w ballast, it insists upon using a contactor relay before plugging the ballast into the socket timer. I wasn't aware of this but I'm inclined to go along with it for the obvious safety reasons. It states in the manual that normal household timers can't handle the load of a HID light. I bought recently a couple of lumii heavy duty timers for the purpose of taking that high load. Would you all say I should get the contactor anyway? Seems a silly question really as the first rule of indoor growing is of course safety. Just wanted to hear some input. I'm only gonna be running a single 600w hps for flower and 2x LED panels for veg.
them lumi timer's are good enough bro

Top Bottom