The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

coil i fucked up wax grabbed it and pulled the fibers some sticky shit, hah.. gets ya ripped tho.. just annoying as fuck thing to use it.
IMG 1171   Copy

very small ball, and look what happens.. any smaller you get one hit and that is.. that is jujst silly. ( im sure its me.. but i did ok with shatter, laughs )
IMG 1169   Copy
IMG 1170   Copy

im annoyed enough im ready to order a puff puff pen, instead of a cheap mars light for my clone tent i ordered dismornig.
laughs, just ignore me today im in a piss depressed mood.. bitching about shit that really dose not matter.. im alive, im high.. so what teh fuck is my problem. laughs.

chris.

jipp

jipp

ok i think i figured it out. hah.. i was treating the wax like hash ( i like hash, hha ).. making a ball.
but it seems if you just stick yor poker in get a bit, leave it leafy, thready whatever, and it does not splash. well seems to be working, hah im a jack ass.
no more sticky fingers, yay! im slow. :(
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

hah that auto is taking off. hope the smoke is good.. iv read mix reports on autos..

chris.
I think she has the makings of a great plant. Autos can be finicky, but the most important thing is not to stress them.
They grow a bit differently than the standard cannabis. Also many problems arise from what a grower does. I am certain imo genetics play a larger role in success and failure. Many producers may mislead also.
But I have always gotten my moneys worth from them. :-)

MTBKush

MTBKush

coil i fucked up wax grabbed it and pulled the fibers some sticky shit, hah.. gets ya ripped tho.. just annoying as fuck thing to use it.
View attachment 686298
very small ball, and look what happens.. any smaller you get one hit and that is.. that is jujst silly. ( im sure its me.. but i did ok with shatter, laughs )
View attachment 686296 View attachment 686297
im annoyed enough im ready to order a puff puff pen, instead of a cheap mars light for my clone tent i ordered dismornig.
laughs, just ignore me today im in a piss depressed mood.. bitching about shit that really dose not matter.. im alive, im high.. so what teh fuck is my problem. laughs.

chris.
What is a puff puff puff pen

Bodean

Bodean

20170401 132752
20170401 132703
Good morning to everyone. Just a couple pics of the bloom room. Back left corner is Mosca raspberry boogie clone. Back middle and back right are pineapple mayhem clones. Middle left is Suny Cheba applesauce. Middle is raspberry boogie clone. Middle right is Snow High kaleidosdope. Two in front are Brothers Grimm green avenger.

jipp

jipp

View attachment 686376 View attachment 686377 Good morning to everyone. Just a couple pics of the bloom room. Back left corner is Mosca raspberry boogie clone. Back middle and back right are pineapple mayhem clones. Middle left is Suny Cheba applesauce. Middle is raspberry boogie clone. Middle right is Snow High kaleidosdope. Two in front are Brothers Grimm green avenger.

i want a cut on the name alone.. hah, sounds kick ass.
Snow High kaleidosdope

keiksweat

keiksweat

Lol you fucker thanks for the support :D :D don't mate I'd love a bit of the old God's lettuce right now :D
hehe...im only busting ya chops Kida.trust me,doing stuff like this strengthens your soul bro.testing your will power.a lot more people should take a leaf from your book
hah that auto is taking off. hope the smoke is good.. iv read mix reports on autos..

chris.
that cheese auto is pukka mate...all the way from keiks land.lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 686298
View attachment 686296 View attachment 686297

chris.
ill sell you a mars light bro.real cheap.you pay shipping though.only cus its you mate.£240 retail at the moment.call it £60....cant do it less mate.could sell for £100 without trying bro.

jipp

jipp

ill sell you a mars light bro.real cheap.you pay shipping though.only cus its you mate.£240 retail at the moment.call it £60....cant do it less mate.could sell for £100 without trying bro.
thats cool.. i order one already.. next time man.. thank you tho i really appreciate it.
not mars tho.
chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

so what cheap mars light would you get? its a 2x2x5 tent be for clones, and probably babys.
makes more sense to get a light, ill make this pen work. hah.

chris.
oh,that's a bit small.got another cheapo panel,just right for what you want.tell you what Chris,ill find out what it cost to send ya,you pay shipping,gratis from uncle ole git...no probs pal.

Top Bottom