The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have a door that is what u see in the pic with the hole I wing nut the door on every day and im getting sick of it

I do have a stapler I was thinking staple one side then Velcro top bottom and other side

jipp

jipp

I have a door that is what u see in the pic with the hole I wing nut the door on every day and im getting sick of it

I do have a stapler I was thinking staple one side then Velcro top bottom and other side

yeah id get hinges next time you are out.. that be the best way to do it.. but for now you could use velcro, id do more than 2 tho. id probably do 4. normal door ussaly has 3 hinges.
chris.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yeah id get hinges next time you are out.. that be the best way to do it.. but for now you could use velcro, id do more than 2 tho. id probably do 4. normal door ussaly has 3 hinges.
chris.

I don't have room for hinges if any thing I should of put it on a track so it could slide

jipp

jipp

I don't have room for hinges if any thing I should of put it on a track so it could slide
yeah i no the no room thing.. yeah go for the velcro hinges. but i would do 4 and see how it works. id tap the staples down with a hammer just make sure they penitrait.,.

if no staples, maybe tacks. large head small nails.. stuff in the misc drawer.

chris.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
would love to try my hand at a light dep bro...cool.

What we do in spring is statt em in greenhouse sun daytime cover at night under 600 wt mh 24 hours light the different light frequencies rock
Solex greenhouse cover very nice sun filteration
IMG 0205
IMG 0206
IMG 0207

End of month will cover 7pm to 7am blackout

jipp

jipp

note to self get a spare globe. laughs.. iv drop this thing so many times it stupid im such a klutz. laughs.

music cures all. good for sex too i guess , laughs.

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

you can but in any time :D heh, any pictures? what are we trying to do.
i get door hanging.. but im trying to imagine what we are working with to try and help.
chris.
Damn, come do some of my projects. No nasty , just work. LOL! Well the corner of my street you can find something, it getting pretty active with the warmer weather.

Top Bottom