The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

thats cool.. i order one already.. next time man.. thank you tho i really appreciate it.
not mars tho.
chris.
sorry bro,ignore the other one.totally agree.fuck cheap crap,spend now.no regret.ive been through all the light tech.love leds mate,but love these 315s so much...knocking weeks off bloom stage.

jipp

jipp

some sticky stuff this wax is.. very fucking sticky.. its nice not having to touch it laughs, such a fool i can be., i have to keep it on my light or it gets to hard to use. heh
@keiksweat hit the tombs bro :)
chris.

IMG 1172   Copy
MTBKush

MTBKush

hehe...im only busting ya chops Kida.trust me,doing stuff like this strengthens your soul bro.testing your will power.a lot more people should take a leaf from your book

that cheese auto is pukka mate...all the way from keiks land.lol.
Thanks m8, awesome plant! Just hard to believe she is setting buds already! My my how time flies getting all grown up! ! :-)

MTBKush

MTBKush

View attachment 686376 View attachment 686377 Good morning to everyone. Just a couple pics of the bloom room. Back left corner is Mosca raspberry boogie clone. Back middle and back right are pineapple mayhem clones. Middle left is Suny Cheba applesauce. Middle is raspberry boogie clone. Middle right is Snow High kaleidosdope. Two in front are Brothers Grimm green avenger.
Nice looking forrest!

MTBKush

MTBKush

@rmoltis recomend it, its a coil less pen with 3 heat setting.. at 100.00 bucks or so more expensive than globes id imagine.. but it seems to have lots of benefits.. but i got this globe thing to work, so im good.. i was using it wrong.. cant treat wax like hash. hah

chris.
Thanks!

keiksweat

keiksweat

ugly url but whatever, hah.

i went with the largest one they had.

chris.
very similar one I got,120 0r 180 watt draw...works good though.you can have it mate if you need.like I say,I get shipping price,you pay....call it,you owe me a bj...lol.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

sorry to cut in but trying to figure out how to put up a plastic door I got velcrow any tips

I have a door now that is 9 bolts in a sheet of plywood bolted to my wall

jipp

jipp

very similar one I got,120 0r 180 watt draw...works good though.you can have it mate if you need.like I say,I get shipping price,you pay....call it,you owe me a bj...lol.

i guess just keep it out of my fucking hair.
find out a price.. :D
bowl up.
chris.

jipp

jipp

sorry to cut in but trying to figure out how to put up a plastic door I got velcrow any tips

I have a door now that is 9 bolts in a sheet of plywood bolted to my wall
you can but in any time :D heh, any pictures? what are we trying to do.
i get door hanging.. but im trying to imagine what we are working with to try and help.
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom