The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Try buying a bag of weed here and see how many joints you get rolling pure. That's why we mix, cos the weeds expensive! :/
Fair enough but you're not getting more weed that way you're just getting fatter joints with tobacco in em :D
190-220 an Oz
About the same here for goods
What's the main strains in your area. Mainly amnesia, cheese and a few kushs around N London
Gg#4, cookie, Og"s
yeah, well i dunno what im doing yet, ready to give up.. so just going for the ride we see where i end up.

i thank everyone in advance for the help iv received.

juts going with the flow. so tired man so tired. laughs. probably just drink again i was ok with that.. never had a problem.. and could afford it so that is a option i may go too. ( now now, im not talking about a sloppy drunk, here i just use to like to drink to drink.. not to get drunk )
living in pain for so many years gets old. the old pain i had enough issues with.. so not sure ill able to deal with more. we see what happens.

but im bitching again, so ill shut up. hope you have a great day.
chris.
Not to lecture but watch out when switching one for another. That shit may not have been a problem before but your brain wants to fill a void now.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Observation..
Been around the farm here for a long time..
This is by far the nicest group of folks.
There are folks here who get jollies from ganging up on others little jabs, personal wars that are never resolved thru proper moderation..
none of those folks come on here because we seem to be happy free and support each other..
I was totally disrespected and it was reported. The disrespect was removed but then the snowflake BS started in, a dog pile.
Any ways thanks all for making this a fun secret place with like minded folks, who grow nice but also realize there is way more to life than growing, showing off, trying to be better than others, bending rules and constantly jabbing subtlety away..
Also not all Americans. I am actually from parts unknown a galaxy far far away...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Space Cadet..
Pt

MTBKush

MTBKush

what was he doing? just flying over or looking for herb?
Most likely watching something going on on the street a block away.
Observation..
There are folks here who get jollies from ganging up on others little jabs, personal wars that are never resolved thru proper moderation..
none of those folks come on here because we seem to be happy free and support each other..
I was totally disrespected and it was reported. The disrespect was removed but then the snowflake BS started in, a dog pile.
Any ways thanks all for making this a fun secret place with like minded folks, who grow nice but also realize there is way more to life than growing, showing off, trying to be better than others, bending rules and constantly jabbing subtlety away..
Also not all Americans. I am actually from parts unknown a galaxy far far away...
So true chickenman! :-)

gtrmike470

gtrmike470

Observation..
I like to think that assholes serve a purpose. Without them, we'd likely take advantage of the good people. Take them for granted. It helps us keep our appreciation in check. LOL

Top Bottom