• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Jipp..And the rest of ya...
Listen closely to the lyrics of the first song, bill forgets a line but there is a very important message that over the years the song freedom has been my guiding light thru some very very dark and dismal times...
we were at The Winterland ballroom this new years eve, skipped out on the Dead went to the Sons instead......

gtrmike470

gtrmike470

Jipp..And the rest of ya...
Listen closely to the lyrics of the first song, bill forgets a line but there is a very important message that over the years the song freedom has been my guiding light thru some very very dark and dismal times...
we were at The Winterland ballroom this new years eve, skipped out on the Dead went to the Sons instead......
These days I've been finding a lot of comfort in some of Dave Matthews music. Great guitar player. Great message.

gtrmike470

gtrmike470

Well I'd have to say that today is by far the pinnacle of my pain cycle. I'd have to say it scores a good solid 7+. Just can't smoke enough weed. Sleepless for 3 nights. Ugh. Feels like I'm wearing a corset. Spinal cortisone on Monday. Can't wait.
Guess I'll spend the day with my girls. Week 8, Day 2

IMG 3288

IMG 3289

IMG 3290

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm at work right now, but i stepped out for a "smoke". Haha happy Friday.

worked for united airline for 20 years...I could say honestly 90% of the time was totally baked..
I Drove the lavatory service truck dumping the shitters on the planes...
We also had a daily cocktail hour that started in shortly after punching in and cocktail hour lasted all shift...
we raided the liquor cabinets with impunity and had a full bar set up as soon as we could do a raid, typically before we did any work was started.
Oh the stories I can tell...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey Kid! No loss with the Hk, what I got is the final run. Giving them one more try. I am not happy with the finished product. Nothing close to the Lk!!! :) If you could get the colas to grow more uniform it would be a real winner. :)
Weather here is starting to stay warm, so I got to pop some beans I got from a buddy. :) Keep up the good work,
pop them beans broheim.....my tombs x lambsbread,accidental cross,turned out to be some amazing shit....pop them fuckers...smiles all round,promise...purple up nice too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom