• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

IMG 1558
IMG 1567
IMG 1568
IMG 1136
yo! happy belated cuarto-bente hente! marky mark! u well pal? busy bro! @keiksweat you are famous! lol! found this in skunk! got kinda close with mine bet u were beyond the mag pic pal! hope u r well!

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

worked for united airline for 20 years...I could say honestly 90% of the time was totally baked..
I Drove the lavatory service truck dumping the shitters on the planes...
We also had a daily cocktail hour that started in shortly after punching in and cocktail hour lasted all shift...
we raided the liquor cabinets with impunity and had a full bar set up as soon as we could do a raid, typically before we did any work was started.
Oh the stories I can tell...
if ya'alls new what the kid did! never the law im a convict but none the less found my way!

MTBKush

MTBKush

pop them beans broheim.....my tombs x lambsbread,accidental cross,turned out to be some amazing shit....pop them fuckers...smiles all round,promise...purple up nice too...
Hi Kiek, that's the plan! That cheese is looking real pretty!
The buds are starting to fatten up, and getting frosty. She smells real good. :-)
The second pic is something that has just started, those spots on the leaves anyone have a clue to what is the cause?

1492811627122 554711365
MTBKush

MTBKush

Stoney M

Stoney M

IMG 3221
Hi Kiek, that's the plan! That cheese is looking real pretty!
The buds are starting to fatten up, and getting frosty. She smells real good. :)
The second pic is something that has just started, those spots on the leaves anyone have a clue to what is the cause?

incogneato

incogneato

Quite true, but if we didn't use the tobacco, for what the size the joint would be, it would burn away in 5 seconds :D
Hopefully you get growing soon so you can roll some cannons without the tobacco then lol
Am I the only one who has annoying ads next to the post reply button, which I keep accidentally clicking on?
I hit them all the time. Pretty sure that's on purpose lol.

Top Bottom