The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

I have a question about one of my BlueBerry Blast (bluedream x johnny blaze) males. Originally i thought he was an undetermined female so put him into flower 6 days in I say the telltale balls drooping but not yet drooling. I wisked him out of the flower room to the bachelor chambers. BBB boy kept flowering now its been 12weeks his flowering has slowed but he has calyx or bract like objects protruding under male flowers and i see one bract with 2 fuzzy white hairs. The leaves all have crystal on them and the petioles. He/she is producing a super sweet berry scrent. So is this now a hermie male or has any one ever seen this before in a male (i know this is common in females).

I wouldn't like to answer as I only play with fem seeds and never had sex issues before (except in the bedroom) Obviously I didn't comment just to say I can't help though :) I would point you in the direction of a few growers who I can tell you without any doubt know their stuff. They are not the only ones of course, but I can guarantee these guys are legit. They are VERY very old men so please be respectful. They are :- @DemonTrich, @GrowGod, @mancdank, @Wisher619, @DrMcSkunkins . Hope you guys don't mind chipping in...

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I may have asked before but I could use some tips for making a salve. I have a very close family member that has fibromyalga and lupus that I wanted to make some for. Also another family member with sevre muscle aches from a medical condition. I made them both some canna coconut oil to help alleviate the pain without all the pills.

Two or more types of weed rolled in one jibb? I just started smoking them after being on here lol. Kinda fun I guess.

Looks like I'll be trimming soon. My first run has been drying for a week tomorrow. I think they'll be dry enough for jars on Tues. Can't wait to get a good cure on this and see what's in there. All the little tester nugs I've been smoking have been really good.
View attachment 698247
Heres a link...
https://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/2010/04/30/topical-cannabis-healing-salve/

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's a reference book that will tell you which oils will do what.
Young living oils are the very best, if your going to do this use young living and the reference as to which oils do what..
Let us know how it gos..

Wisher619

Wisher619

I have a question about one of my BlueBerry Blast (bluedream x johnny blaze) males. Originally i thought he was an undetermined female so put him into flower 6 days in I say the telltale balls drooping but not yet drooling. I wisked him out of the flower room to the bachelor chambers. BBB boy kept flowering now its been 12weeks his flowering has slowed but he has calyx or bract like objects protruding under male flowers and i see one bract with 2 fuzzy white hairs. The leaves all have crystal on them and the petioles. He/she is producing a super sweet berry scrent. So is this now a hermie male or has any one ever seen this before in a male (i know this is common in females).
so to answer your q
what is happening is your male wants to survive
he is making female parts
but there is a catch
if he is able to pollinate himself and the seeds are viable
he will produce all males
his female parts only hold male DNA

incogneato

incogneato

Here's a reference book that will tell you which oils will do what.
Young living oils are the very best, if your going to do this use young living and the reference as to which oils do what..
Let us know how it gos..
I don't see the reference for the book. I use oils that are from a massage therapist friend. She says they are better than young living but I don't really know the difference tbh. I'll be making it after I trim up this harvest. Hopefully it brings them some relief.

incogneato

incogneato

https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Oi...rd_wg=2kPwj&psc=1&refRID=71B433GKNSG1TAMBZWSK

Get the desk reference version can find on amazon...
Sounds like you know good oils we have been using YL for many years works veryfor us..
This will give idea which oils are for what YL or whatever.
My friend has taught me a little about oils. I've heard good things about YL. Thanks for the help!
Where you all from..
Colorado for CM>>>>
MI

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
dan1989

dan1989

I wouldn't like to answer as I only play with fem seeds and never had sex issues before (except in the bedroom) Obviously I didn't comment just to say I can't help though :) I would point you in the direction of a few growers who I can tell you without any doubt know their stuff. They are not the only ones of course, but I can guarantee these guys are legit. They are VERY very old men so please be respectful. They are :- @DemonTrich, @GrowGod, @mancdank, @Wisher619, @DrMcSkunkins . Hope you guys don't mind chipping in...

so to answer your q
but there is a catch

@dreambig See? Told ya. Solved.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes its interesting when you feel the mixed effects of two different weeds. To be honest me and friend just do it to try and make the weed stretch a little more when we have a session :D

We make our coconut oil out of at least 4 strains. It maximized the variety of cannabanoids present which is like spamming the disease with all of them hoping the right ones do their job.

Not scientific but common in natural health care.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hahaha good one but I only 35:D

dan1989

dan1989

so to answer your q
but there is a catch

Can the plant still be put to a practical use? I.e breeding or does this mean the seeds produced with this plant will always turn male/hermie?

Top Bottom