The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Can the plant still be put to a practical use? I.e breeding or does this mean the seeds produced with this plant will always turn male/hermie?
That's definitely not a desired bree
I'm good brother. I bought a new old minivan yesterday. Funny story. I went on craigslist and found a cheap van like I was looking for in my out of the way town. I emailed late the night before and in the morning the guy responded.

The dodge caravan turns out to be at my neighbors house out here at the lake subdivision.

It's literally right next door over a hill and through some trees.

My problem is I did not have a car or ride to go see it.

So I walked over and bought it. He gave me a neighbor discount and he actually is in my other neighbors band. So I was invited to a jam session.

I love this town sometimes.

Hope you are doing good today.
Gotta love when a plan comes together! Sounds like small town Mich. Without giving too much away what part of the state you in? I'm in the metro are myself.
thank you.
hope you are having a fabulous day.

chris.
Good to see you bro, you seem to be in a better place, that's awesome! I know how it can be. My back is taking a turn for the worse again and I'm fighting letting it ruin my mood. Chronic pain is hard to deal with, especially when people see me and think I'm a healthy looking 39 year old guy in pretty good shape. They don't know I've been dealing with a fucked up back since my teen years. The canna coconut oil has been helping, I try to stay away from the opiates when I can. On a positive note I'll be trimming my first harvest up in a day or so! Can't wait to hear you say the same @jipp

dan1989

dan1989

Gotta love when a plan comes together! Sounds like small town Mich. Without giving too much away what part of the state you in? I'm in the metro are myself.

Good to see you bro, you seem to be in a better place, that's awesome! I know how it can be. My back is taking a turn for the worse again and I'm fighting letting it ruin my mood. Chronic pain is hard to deal with, especially when people see me and think I'm a healthy looking 39 year old guy in pretty good shape. They don't know I've been dealing with a fucked up back since my teen years. The canna coconut oil has been helping, I try to stay away from the opiates when I can. On a positive note I'll be trimming my first harvest up in a day or so! Can't wait to hear you say the same @jipp

Good point about the hermie, looking forward to seeing harvest pics!

incogneato

incogneato

Good point about the hermie, looking forward to seeing harvest pics!
Lol, I got smoked out and forgot to finish that point last night haha. @wisher is better suited than I am to give advice though. He hit the nail on the head. That's their survival trait coming out near end of life. I'm thankful for these OGs on here that we can call on, even thought they are VERY old lol. I'm 39 so I guess I'm in that club too haha

dan1989

dan1989

Lol, I got smoked out and forgot to finish that point last night haha. @wisher is better suited than I am to give advice though. He hit the nail on the head. That's their survival trait coming out near end of life. I'm thankful for these OGs on here that we can call on, even thought they are VERY old lol. I'm 39 so I guess I'm in that club too haha

In my old college, in 8ft letters painted on the wall, it said 'you are only old when you have stopped learning'. It may have been worded slightly different, but you get the gist lol.

39 is not old. My grandfather died at 60, seemed damn young to me.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah so hermie traits def are not desirable
but there is a difference between herms and survival
so herms will show immediately.....as in balls and calyxes
survival is when they try to self when they have either grown to long or photoperiod has been messed with

some geno's will show survival easier than others as the genes the plant carries may have developed in an area where it gets a certain amount of dark or only lives a certain amount of days and anything past that
say.......12 weeks
will cause survival

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I live almost all the way west and somewhere about half way up the lower peninsula. In the Manistee Forest.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Here are some pics,
First 2 are the UK CHEESE, then the Lemon Kush, got her shaped for a canopy, next is the Hindu-Kush, still need to bend her, then the clones for outdoors stealth grow. When the Cheese is done I will switch to 12/12 for the ones in the 5 gal pots.
I am hoping to have nice solid colas from the Lk this time.
You got a 3 leaf plant there, should be easy on the trimmers guy, I like those unique characteristics

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Friends from New Zealand are enjoying their stay dead right they are..
Bloody hell this and that, great and I mean great folks.
Married 50 years...
Got him a bit over done last night at bedtime canna oil.
He is a big buggar so I gave him a medium size glob, not much but his tolerance is low as it has been 50 years since he used MJ.
Bloody hell he said I could not feel me legs or lift me arms .
I reckon I was fighting it so I closed me eyes and slept lol..
Had him hit a joint he coughed like hell turned all red and said bloody hell she gos right to the head she does..
Also a few hits on the pax vape he liked that better..
Having a blast tomorrow another road trip..'

jipp

jipp

Friends from New Zealand are enjoying their stay dead right they are..
Bloody hell this and that, great and I mean great folks.
Married 50 years...
Got him a bit over done last night at bedtime canna oil.
He is a big buggar so I gave him a medium size glob, not much but his tolerance is low as it has been 50 years since he used MJ.
Bloody hell he said I could not feel me legs or lift me arms .
I reckon I was fighting it so I closed me eyes and slept lol..
Had him hit a joint he coughed like hell turned all red and said bloody hell she gos right to the head she does..
Also a few hits on the pax vape he liked that better..
Having a blast tomorrow another road trip..'

good times.. enjoy them my friend. :)

chris.

Stoney M

Stoney M

Almost there :)
Final week flushing the nutes out!
IMG 3348

Top Bottom