The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

I shouldn't of got off the chair.
hah he looks like my American bull dog grumpy. :D i miss that short stocky fucker. hah.. when he got excited he knock you on your ass.

next dog i get will be taller. im almost six foot 5.

so yeah i fall fast when a short muscle head runs into me. laughs

( the weird thing.. the American bulldog is closer to what the original english bulldog use to be breed to look like.. shrugs.. and he had a hard time breathing sometimes.. cant imagine what the shorter snout bulldogs are like for breathing. )

chris.
chris.

Mr grumpy   Copy
dan1989

dan1989

hah he looks like my American bull dog grumpy. :D i miss that short stocky fucker. hah.. when he got excited he knock you on your ass.

( the weird thing.. the American bulldog is closer to what the original english bulldog use to be breed to look like.. shrugs.. and he had a hard time breathing sometimes.. cant imagine what the shorter snout bulldogs are like for breathing. )

chris.
chris.

What a beauty :)

jipp

jipp

so i can reach my plants, hah. maybe Tuesday i can get part of my tent setup so when my help gets back from vacation ill can finish it, and flip.

im hoping anyhow.. but have started some more seeds 93 Afghani popped through the dirt. hah

fucker grew up backwards tho.. root up.. so i had to flip it around.. the leafs had no light, and were all slimy about to rot. so i took the slimy old seed shell off, and made nice warm C02 environment for it. give it every fucking chance i can.. make that fucker think its on early earth and shit. laughs

its praying for the sky now, but so small.. hope it take off once it gets some roots growing into the dirt and not into the light hah.

old seeds are a trip.. iv had them curl up into like a ring worm shape.. grow to be just itty bitty dud.

crosses fingers.

chris.

Stoney M

Stoney M

chris.
chris.
Agreed. You have to be careful when choosing bully's. unfortunately where they've been bred and back crossed and bred again like a plant lol ( how ironic). It can create big breathing issues or worse. My Mrs best friend is a breeder of boxer/bulldog and some other breed and the bully was so big he had to be put in a stand to mate as he couldn't carry his weight on his back legs. Shame

Stoney M

Stoney M

so i can reach my plants, hah. maybe Tuesday i can get part of my tent setup so when my help gets back from vacation ill can finish it, and flip.

im hoping anyhow.. but have started some more seeds 93 Afghani popped through the dirt. hah

fucker grew up backwards tho.. root up.. so i had to flip it around.. the leafs had no light, and were all slimy about to rot. so i took the slimy old seed shell off, and made nice warm C02 environment for it. give it every fucking chance i can.. make that fucker think its on early earth and shit. laughs

its praying for the sky now, but so small.. hope it take off once it gets some roots growing into the dirt and not into the light hah.

old seeds are a trip.. iv had them curl up into like a ring worm shape.. grow to be just itty bitty dud.

crosses fingers.

chris.
I thought gravity was supposed to do its magic and force the shoot downwards from all the info I've read up on lol. Can't beat the old plates and kitchen paper

jipp

jipp

I thought gravity was supposed to do its magic and force the shoot downwards from all the info I've read up on lol. Can't beat the old plates and kitchen paper

well in my little experience they do what ever the fuck they want too. laughs.

just glad i have the motor skills to do such.. 3 months ago no way would i even attempt to do something like that.. iv come a long way from early withdrawals..

so much further to go tho..

jipp

jipp

T5 showed up. slowly getting the shit i need.

legs cut down.. had to prove my point tho, and i knew i would have too.

so before they would cut it i gavce them a small piece of wood i glued together and doweled up. and told them try to break it.. it will not break at the glue joint..

anyhow after i got my point across that i can glue the legs back on. they finally cut it down for me. hah.
IMG 2224   Copy
IMG 2227   Copy
IMG 2230   Copy

i have a question how close do you keep t5s to your plants?

chris.

jipp

jipp

Looking good m8 hows things? You getting ready to flower
i hope so. but as of now.. im just trying to keep my plants alive for th week with out much help.

my sis husband is coming over tomorrow to help.. problem is he is a academic no fucking motor skills. laughs. nice guy and treats my sister right. so i cant complain.. but i raised my sister to take care of her self.. mentally and physically. so she is the man of the house. laughs.

so im hoping tomorrow i can lead him into getting some of my tent setup. not sure what else ill need. but as iv never done it, its gonna be the blind leading the blind.. guess im gonna have to post some of this shit to my thread for ideas and help for tomorrow..

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

so before they would cut it i gavce them a small piece of wood i glued together and doweled up. and told them try to break it.. it will not break at the glue joint..

anyhow after i got my point across that i can glue the legs back on. they finally cut it down for me. hah.
View attachment 698394 View attachment 698395 View attachment 698396

chris.

I like them an average of 8 inches. New seedlings 10 until they show they like it or start to stretch.

More mature plants can get closer....I see stress on a 5 week plant around 5-6". All depending on a million factors of course. But a good guideline that seems to be common advice.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Can the plant still be put to a practical use? I.e breeding or does this mean the seeds produced with this plant will always turn male/hermie?
yes this plant is perfectly fine to breed with
once plants reach a certain time period of life and are still alive.....they will self
the pollen is perfectly fine if bred with a viable female
selfing trait is within every plant.....and can be expressed if you take the plant past life expectancy
but breeding will be perfectly fine

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thank you.
hope you are having a fabulous day.

chris.

I'm good brother. I bought a new old minivan yesterday. Funny story. I went on craigslist and found a cheap van like I was looking for in my out of the way town. I emailed late the night before and in the morning the guy responded.

The dodge caravan turns out to be at my neighbors house out here at the lake subdivision.

It's literally right next door over a hill and through some trees.

My problem is I did not have a car or ride to go see it.

So I walked over and bought it. He gave me a neighbor discount and he actually is in my other neighbors band. So I was invited to a jam session.

I love this town sometimes.

Hope you are doing good today.

Stoney M

Stoney M

View attachment 698394 View attachment 698395 View attachment 698396

chris.
Awesome job bud. Now get your fingers green :)

Top Bottom