chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
IMG 0528
Salmon ready to grill

jipp

jipp

whats up @keiksweat. ready to call it a night here i think. was a 120F today that is warm even for us desert rats :D
chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

whats up @keiksweat. ready to call it a night here i think. was a 120F today that is warm even for us desert rats :D
chris.
hey bud...120'. Wow,could have fried an egg on ya back.lol.hope your doing well bro,gardens amazing...didnt doubt ya for a moment.keep on smiling...

keiksweat

keiksweat

gonna be popping a few beans very soon,need some cuts for a friend.still got my 8x4 tent set up.still got two bins of supersoil.still got smart pots,still got frass n ewc.still got a tiny led panel,gonna use to start em off,then I'm digging out my old digital 600 w ballast n shade.need a new bulb,but no probs.mrs says I can keep one going for myself...yeah right,four or six maybe...lol
can't wait to pop these black lime reserve x black poison skunk,which my main man mike gifted me...sound killa....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
tasty,what's the herbs on top cm???
OH OH OH!! Lemon, dill, butter salt pepper marinade.

Our good friend came and did. He is also my husband, lol we joke, is an awesome self taught amazing chef. He is a local lifetime valley resident.
the life of the party. Funny, smart everyone loves to be around him lots of laughs. Couple glasses of wine and a few puffs gets him going.
He lives in a cottage behind his parents farmhouse on 80 acres.
Cooks all their meals cuts mom and dads hair thake good care of his folks a fun loving person..
We also have 2 other very special folks we call them farm kids.
The gal is at Bastiers Univ. the top school for holistic medicine he will be a doctor.
Her goal is to help folks get and stay well not making a ton of money.
She will ne in debt close to $500,000. They will move back to our area and she is planning on home visits, country style and office visits.
She is a natural beauty OH OH OH!!! no makeup needed so smart funny loving.
she came from a messed up family no father. So I Kind of filled the roll of her father a crazy father and that means more than the world to me.
They will be married after graduation and I will walk her down the isle am already crying tears of joy just at the thought.
We have an amazing group of other folks as well....
The circle filled with love..
Pretty durn blessed, sometime I forget..

jipp

jipp

gonna be popping a few beans very soon,need some cuts for a friend.still got my 8x4 tent set up.still got two bins of supersoil.still got smart pots,still got frass n ewc.still got a tiny led panel,gonna use to start em off,then I'm digging out my old digital 600 w ballast n shade.need a new bulb,but no probs.mrs says I can keep one going for myself...yeah right,four or six maybe...lol
can't wait to pop these black lime reserve x black poison skunk,which my main man mike gifted me...sound killa....
i have a couple of them beans he gave me.. i was holding onto them for him.. or so i thought maybe i was suppose to pop them. he gave them to me in early withdrawals.. so maybe i miss understood. shrugs. strain sounds good? no clue.. hey kid i still have your beans bro.
IMG 3944

chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

i have a couple of them beans he gave me.. i was holding onto them for him.. or so i thought maybe i was suppose to pop them. he gave them to me in early withdrawals.. so maybe i miss understood. shrugs. strain sounds good? no clue.. hey kid i still have your beans bro.
View attachment 714018

chris.
ask him brother,he's good peeps is arr mike.

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 714018

chris.
I got two,so he probly wants ya to save some dude.looks like a bunch in there.

keiksweat

keiksweat

@RosevilleKid were the fuck am ya bloke???? Hehehe....love talking common as muck English to you Americans..lol

jipp

jipp

yeah its cool here either way.. my hands are full ( tents ).
he sent me a couple of other seeds im holding on too.. and one Fem tomb that broke in mail.. which now i know meant it was probably not viable yet.

chris,.

Top Bottom