The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i have to go to the pain doctor this afternoon.. so i can get my medical card renewed do you wanna go for me tinder. laughs.
but im not going for pills. just so they can see im alive and i guess they will fax my shit to pot heads i guess i dunno.

i know its gonna cost me 240.00 to renew the fucker.. lame.
was suppose to get cheaper not more expensive..give it up to corporate greed!
chris.

jipp

jipp

fuck pills.
IMG 3767

you know they must be good for you when you read shit like this in your doctors office. hah.

chgris.

jipp

jipp

So they make another pill to help you go.
I hate big pharmaceutical companies
before i got off the opiates my shit got backed up, had to have it surgically removed.. that was the limit for me when i decide to get of the pills.. yeah man big pharma is one sick machine..
oh well.. at least the younger generation understand the issues at hand. well i hope they do.

i live where its mostly old population.. and they are sick.. sad, and i was one of them too until i got off the pills 5 months ago now i guess.. damn time flys. hah.
surprised iv made it was rough early on. heh.

but its nice not waking up feeling sick and knowing only a pill will make you feel normal ( whatever that was. just a drugged up zombie who stop learning.. just vegetated. sad really, pills can do shit like that.. and i was t o stupid to see it sooner.. sigh i suck )

sad how true some of this song has become..
bowls up bro, i need to get medicated!

chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

before i got off the opiates my shit got backed up, had to have it surgically removed.. that was the limit for me when i decide to get of the pills.. yeah man big pharma is one sick machine..
oh well.. at least the younger generation understand the issues at hand. well i hope they do.

i live where its mostly old population.. and they are sick.. sad, and i was one of them too until i got off the pills 5 months ago now i guess.. damn time flys. hah.

but its nice not waking up feeling sick and knowing only a pill will make you feel normal ( whatever that was. just a drugged up zombie who stop learning.. just vegetated. sad really, pills can do shit like that.. and i was t o stupid to see it sooner.. sigh i suck )

chris.
fuckin wineing again..lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

chris.
you need to smile more,ole git..lol

jipp

jipp

yeah i bitch to much, but have improved. now i keep most of it to my self. laughs..
but this bad dream shit has to stop man, or i dunno.. just cant live like this ( lack of sleep makes you think all kinds of weird ).. take that for whatever its worth i gather.

rock on,
chris.

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah i bitch to much, but have improved. now i keep most of it to my self. laughs..
but this bad dream shit has to stop man, or i dunno.. just cant live like this ( lack of sleep makes you think all kinds of weird ).. take that for whatever its worth i gather.

rock on,
chris.
when I was coming off opiates,pills,then heroin.....i used to have fucked up wet dreams,like a spotty faced teenager...lol.
don't know what's worse...hehehe...

keiksweat

keiksweat

@420 lyfePpP you still out there bro? dabbing up, hope you are at least comfortable bro.

rock on,
chris.
hope so bro,pm him today...prayers going out to big bro @420lyfePPP ...a true gent,n friend if ever I met one...love ya like a brother mate...keiks...

jipp

jipp

when I was coming off opiates,pills,then heroin.....i used to have fucked up wet dreams,like a spotty faced teenager...lol.
don't know what's worse...hehehe...
well id take the wet dreams over reliving my accident every fucking night, its getting old.. such is life.

how are you doing? have any plants yet or still getting that figured out? i feed/micro and bound the kids.
and im gonna kill my cat if he wont leave my plants alone.. woke up to the PFX chewed up.. just like solo#2 leafs. grr
IMG 3786   Copy

the guilty fucker, the pictures are moments apart.. stoner cat!
IMG 3554
IMG 3555

chris.

jipp

jipp

hope so bro,pm him today...prayers going out to big bro @420lyfePPP ...a true gent,n friend if ever I met one...love ya like a brother mate...keiks...
yeah bro, he was not in good shape last time i talked to him he was ready for it to be over with which i totally understand.

iv only got to know him over my withdrawals but he is a good guy, sick understand the sick i guess, as he once told me.. as its true.
i know they have no assisted suside in canada. he looked into it.
chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

well id take the wet dreams over reliving my accident every fucking night, its getting old.. such is life.

how are you doing? have any plants yet or still getting that figured out? i feed/micro and bound the kids.
and im gonna kill my cat if he wont leave my plants alone.. woke up to the PFX chewed up.. just like solo#2 leafs. grr
View attachment 712951
the guilty fucker, the pictures are moments apart.. stoner cat!
View attachment 712949 View attachment 712950
chris.
hahaha..i got two cats left.one ran off.plus one tiny dog...no plants.gotta start some for cuts,mate cant do seeds.lol.
nob heads.

keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah bro, he was not in good shape last time i talked to him he was ready for it to be over with which i totally understand.

iv only got to know him over my withdrawals but he is a good guy, sick understand the sick i guess, as he once told me.. as its true.
i know they have no assisted suside in canada. he looked into it.
chris.
heartbreaking,love that guy,amazing Friend,amazing wife n family...keiks.

Top Bottom