The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

hah. wonder how i fucked that up.. i swear i typed something meaningful and mystical :D

man, its slow tonight. i think im changing my sleep cycle what little i get to days.. its much cooler at night, and my plants can be observed. laughs.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

A few from last nyts feed the purple bud are doing great 1 of my big devil autos if fine but the other has topped its self it now has 2 main stems im letting it do its own thing see how it turns out
looking good. how are you today? im so bored, thinking of trying to sleep.
oh yeah the purple bud sounds good :D
chris.

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Im ill m8 stuck at work and my guts are going nuts only 2 hours left and im done for the day then home for a sunday dinner with the wife and kids how you keeping anyway hows the grow coming along you still doing your night walks

jipp

jipp

Im ill m8 stuck at work and my guts are going nuts only 2 hours left and im done for the day then home for a sunday dinner with the wife and kids how you keeping anyway hows the grow coming along you still doing your night walks
morning. no, i have not been able to go for my nnight walks.. hurt my knee, and been in a ch air for 2 months trying to heal.. im just now getting to where i can walk with my walker to go out side at night and get high under teh stars.. but im healing so soon ill get my night walk on again.. i really do enjoy the peace you get being alone under the stars with some good herb.

the plants are still alive. im faking this green thumb shit.. wish i would of not had to try and learn to grow during withdrawls.. made shit harder than it needed to be. LOL

here is a shot before i went to be dlast night..
IMG 3861

check out my solo #2 entry.. i was lazy when i topped it and pinched it with my thumb instead of trimmers.. and it grew leafs from its terminal shoot. i found out later this was a thing people did.. had no clue was just a happy accident on my part.

IMG 3853
IMG 3852

chris.

Top Bottom