The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrEgOnDANK86

OrEgOnDANK86

You will never it do it "right" but you will dial im the process...what kinda medium you into? Nutes? Good looking work! I feel yields are important, however not the most important....quality quality quality...if ya grow for self....just my 2 cents!
Lil bit of nutes using morbloom 0*10*10

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I know I'm still teaching myself but learning I just hope I have a good yield. I'm hoping I do everything right my first time indoor
WHOA!!!!!! in the history of mankind I don't think anyone's got it right their first indoor lol lol nah jus talkin shit... Nice plant ! Good luck

keiksweat

keiksweat

WHOA!!!!!! in the history of mankind I don't think anyone's got it right their first indoor lol lol nah jus talkin shit... Nice plant ! Good luck
Lol.my first grow,was dwc in a tote,with homemade drip rings,one second hand 600w hps,4 uk cheese,pulled 10 oz..second go pulled 3...haha..was going backwards for a bit..

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Lol.my first grow,was dwc in a tote,with homemade drip rings,one second hand 600w hps,4 uk cheese,pulled 10 oz..second go pulled 3...haha..was going backwards for a bit..
I used a Rubbermaid tote with some cfl bulbs, ha ha ha ha ghetto. No... Wait..... I still do...kinda .... Ha ha ha ha lmao

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Thanks man it's my first grow and I'm proud
Its something...
man that Afghan looks and sounds great broheim...mmmm mmm
Heat wave is going,finally pal,can't wait..next lot of chop chops are just around the corner too.got big plans bro,gonna get this perpetual dialed the f##ck in now.sick of being hit,hit,miss,miss,miss,hit....and so on..lol.im gonna start putting 2 in bloom every 7-10 days..brought another half dozen of them cube smart pots.only lacking in the veg dept at the moment.gonna order some light for there tomorrow.cool e40 street lamp bulbs,led of course...gonna start putting a up a few pounds here and there so I can get my cmh lights next month hopefully.going for it.more light,less what's is what I need.these 2 led panels definitely make the gooey but at 600watts between them,could be way better..
kinda the same here...trying to get my timing right....i run out of bud and it
Jacks it all up...bloom room is in all directions...another thing is harvest times....most mines go like 9 weeks or more....in a month or so it shoukd be dialed...also messing me up on running them in smaller pots right now...I have things ready but no room! May have to expand yet oncw again!!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Dam

keiksweat

keiksweat

amazing work there bro...as usual,gonna be a killer smoke I'd say.
Here's tonight's,2 all but ready,transplanted a tombs,lambsbread x2..need em sexing quick,and two blues need to meet my chop chop snips to make some room.ordering some veg lights tomorrow.don't know weather to just get a couple of t5 sunblasters?that or lef flood lights 6500k,should work good.
WP 20160728 21 31 33 Pro
WP 20160728 21 30 47 Pro
WP 20160728 21 30 36 Pro
WP 20160728 21 31 57 Pro

WP 20160728 21 31 57 Pro
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

First cut of the tombs up and running this is the number 8 last night put it in soil...wilted up. This morning it is coming on.... @keiksweat A public apology is on order! Dammit bro! I got to shake it bro...I will carry it to the Bps! Fuck me man! So sorry Keiks! I swear to it to be the truth!

keiksweat

keiksweat

First cut of the tombs up and running this is the number 8 last night put it in soil...wilted up. This morning it is coming on.... @keiksweat A public apology is on order! Dammit bro! I got to shake it bro...I will carry it to the Bps! Fuck me man! So sorry Keiks! I swear to it to be the truth!
no probe bro,we cool,always man.lol.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

amazing work there bro...as usual,gonna be a killer smoke I'd say.
Here's tonight's,2 all but ready,transplanted a tombs,lambsbread x2..need em sexing quick,and two blues need to meet my chop chop snips to make some room.ordering some veg lights tomorrow.don't know weather to just get a couple of t5 sunblasters?that or lef flood lights 6500k,should work good.View attachment 620174 View attachment 620177 View attachment 620178 View attachment 620179
if u can afford get the better of the two lights, jus my opinion.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I
if u can afford get the better of the two lights, jus my opinion.
Went with the led flood lights,two twenty watts.7000k....wow,never had a light higher than 6500.should be real crisp white.hopefully these will giive off enough power to get my veggies up out the slowley slump there in.not enough par,lumens to sustain growth,just keeping em alive it seems..hows your stuff going houser?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I
Went with the led flood lights,two twenty watts.7000k....wow,never had a light higher than 6500.should be real crisp white.hopefully these will giive off enough power to get my veggies up out the slowley slump there in.not enough par,lumens to sustain growth,just keeping em alive it seems..hows your stuff going houser?
my outdoor lookin good. Few plants starting to show flower, I'm hoping to get an ounce or two dried. Both deathstars lookin good, they outside in nature now. Double black as well. I have a few clones in the cabinet. I've never tried to clone anything so this has been interesting. There cuts off my hoophouse plants that would have been trimmed off anyway. Just toying an experimenting as usual.. Your shit looks good as always. Good vibes ole codger

Top Bottom