The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

my outdoor lookin good. Few plants starting to show flower, I'm hoping to get an ounce or two dried. Both deathstars lookin good, they outside in nature now. Double black as well. I have a few clones in the cabinet. I've never tried to clone anything so this has been interesting. There cuts off my hoophouse plants that would have been trimmed off anyway. Just toying an experimenting as usual.. Your shit looks good as always. Good vibes ole codger
hehe,sounds cool bloke,get them clones rocking,we will gradually talk you into running a constant perpetual grow.lol.youll be expanding and building sheds,greenhouses and adding totes left right and centre before you know it....haha..best just roll with it bro.

keiksweat

keiksweat

my outdoor lookin good. Few plants starting to show flower, I'm hoping to get an ounce or two dried. Both deathstars lookin good, they outside in nature now. Double black as well. I have a few clones in the cabinet. I've never tried to clone anything so this has been interesting. There cuts off my hoophouse plants that would have been trimmed off anyway. Just toying an experimenting as usual.. Your shit looks good as always. Good vibes ole codger
I think you'll be hitting bigger numbers than an oz or two outdoor mate.shit bro those things would be 7"tall if you didn't hooliganise em with your bondage..lol.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I think you'll be hitting bigger numbers than an oz or two outdoor mate.shit bro those things would be 7"tall if you didn't hooliganise em with your bondage..lol.
I'd be willing to wager the hulk would have cleared 12ft/3.5 m !! Some are starting to flower a bit. I put some others outside. An working on sprinkler system for garden. I even have enough to run a couple in my hoophouse next year. I plan to catch water off of hoophouse and store to use in sprinkler's. I'm workin on getting a big enough solar panel to run some heat an such throughout the year. However it get ls crazy frigid here during winter months. That sir, will be the ultimate battle, only then to deal with winter solstice sun. Oh well something to do.....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hehe,sounds cool bloke,get them clones rocking,we will gradually talk you into running a constant perpetual grow.lol.youll be expanding and building sheds,greenhouses and adding totes left right and centre before you know it....haha..best just roll with it bro.
He is not kidding either! Set them cuts in water under a cheap flourescet and fughettaboutit for about 10 days jus change the water....works like a charm...I dont do my canibis like this but other things i do..I have a lemón verdena that I like to give to peeps....this is how i do....take a branch put in water set in my seal and bam! Roots and more roots....no clonkng gel what soever...use honey if anything....you will be amazed...i do from time to time do this with my cannibis plants....but for the most part i put them in a dome...

keiksweat

keiksweat

He is not kidding either! Set them cuts in water under a cheap flourescet and fughettaboutit for about 10 days jus change the water....works like a charm...I dont do my canibis like this but other things i do..I have a lemón verdena that I like to give to peeps....this is how i do....take a branch put in water set in my seal and bam! Roots and more roots....no clonkng gel what soever...use honey if anything....you will be amazed...i do from time to time do this with my cannibis plants....but for the most part i put them in a dome...
Buy a friggin £2 propagator,ya cheap skate houser..haha.you know how I do seeds and cuts?stick em in a small pot of soil.and add water and light,and humidity dome....wholla..

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I'm gonna look into the honey thing, ha ha @ cheapskate. I just never intended on trying. But now I would like to be able to for future stuff. Thanks

keiksweat

keiksweat

Houser,you got the bug boy for sure....lol.wait until you get the missus screaming at you about electric bills and bags of soil and leaves everywhere..haha.you gotta love it dude.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Mmm.i got some spuds going,and a few chillies and peas,pak Choi...spuds are potatoes,before someone asks..

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

oh snap don't do em' with the double hoop!!!! Let's make the second one a year round try?!?!?! Only thing stopping me is air an opportunity!! Imma put a lil more effort into this one. Congrats @keiksweat for your inspiration!!! Ha ha Construction is beginning!!

Wp ss 20160730 0001
Wp ss 20160730 0002
keiksweat

keiksweat

oh snap don't do em' with the double hoop!!!! Let's make the second one a year round try?!?!?! Only thing stopping me is air an opportunity!! Imma put a lil more effort into this one. Congrats @keiksweat for your inspiration!!! Ha ha Construction is beginning!!
yeah man...build that mofo.hehe....love it..

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

that's gonna be crazy bright light lolz!!; u should make a batman cut out so u could shoot out the signal. Lol I bet id go pretty far!!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Only 20watts each,1600lm.£18each.cool.better than paying £30each for a t5 and new tube every few months.

Top Bottom