The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

you know how you've planted that in the wild,have you just dug a hole?or added soil,or prepared the area with amendments and bennies n stuff?
ha ha ha ha sometimes, I put em everywhere, most of it is planted in either some supersoil, dr. Earth pot soil, or pro mix organic. Nah bro they outside to do they thing. I have my regular's I tend to. If the work they work. No worries

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

if u mean do I prep it? Hell no. Imagine you repotting from 3 gallon to 20 gallon. If possible I try not to disturb to much, but because of my past I scout real well. ((((grin)))) so whatever it's grown up in it gets stuck in. Back in my youth id dig 2x2 or 3x3 foot holes, (1 meter x 1meter for u metric fellas ha ha ha ) an double line with chicken wire so they cross cross, an bury with some cow shit an other local stuff. An u know me, I tied down, chicken wire kept the underground critters from nibbling my shit. I just plant some stuff here there, everywhere lil bit. An if it look good ill try, if not its groun up for some hash or ever clear oil. Just me, I never ever been one for trying to win beauty contests. Just something that works an functions as it should.

keiksweat

keiksweat

if u mean do I prep it? Hell no. Imagine you repotting from 3 gallon to 20 gallon. If possible I try not to disturb to much, but because of my past I scout real well. ((((grin)))) so whatever it's grown up in it gets stuck in. Back in my youth id dig 2x2 or 3x3 foot holes, (1 meter x 1meter for u metric fellas ha ha ha ) an double line with chicken wire so they cross cross, an bury with some cow shit an other local stuff. An u know me, I tied down, chicken wire kept the underground critters from nibbling my shit. I just plant some stuff here there, everywhere lil bit. An if it look good ill try, if not its groun up for some hash or ever clear oil. Just me, I never ever been one for trying to win beauty contests. Just something that works an functions as it should.
sounds like you know what your doing and were your from.love to do some gorilla stuff out here.just don't get the weather man.ive heard of people doing it in the UK,but I cant see it.great work

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

it really is jis for fun, not much into it an wait an see. Kinda like a lottery with small prizes. Don't expect much so no disappointment. Effort is in hoophouse. Oh u gotta have some kind of tree somewhere u can climb with a five gallon bucket, or tie down lol that's half the fun!!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Cant wait for the Pakistani to be ready.its bulking up quick under the led and uv light,still got a few weeks in it me thinks..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo mike,were you at bro?
Cleaning up! I have drunkards and stoners layed out all over the place...i went to bed @ 10 just woke up party still going! Sucks having to disappear to work my girls! Hehe! But yea been busy with the party! Seems like the party got crackin after i fell out in my stooper of ganja I will be back on in full force in a few days keiks!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Cleaning up! I have drunkards and stoners layed out all over the place...i went to bed @ 10 just woke up party still going! Sucks having to disappear to work my girls! Hehe! But yea been busy with the party! Seems like the party got crackin after i fell out in my stooper of ganja I will be back on in full force in a few days keiks!
cool bro,go party...blow off some steam.chinaman looks like a barrel of laughs.tell him I said alright bro.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm more into Paul Weller myself,don't mind a bit of Tracy Chapman to smoke out too.from pink Floyd to jimmy Hendrix to dead prez,I'm eclectic tasted musicaly haha.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Tracy chapman??? Like gimmie one reason to stay here or fast car? Holy shit bedtime for houser ha ha ha nite nite!! Ha ha ha

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

ok Mr England aka keik, who u think is the best ROCK AN ROLL BAND OF ALL TIME? AN DONT gimmie that beetle shit ha ha

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ahhh music! Thats a whole other high!
And hete they come....8 of 10 cracked...was only suppose to be 6....do chinaman have small ears as well as eyes! I swear he always does that..."i thot you said...." His famous words...no man i didnt say....I said blank....all the fricken time....than a humble low.."sorry bro"....lmao...i cracked 3 they didnt look swell...so i told em crack 3 more and he ccracked the lot!dammit!

Latest posts

Top Bottom