The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

umm take that for sleepy lolz
You never heard"get your neck in"I think its a black country thing.wich is the area of the midlands I'm from.industrial revolution times,factory,lots of black smog.ie....the black country..except most the factories are now in china.lol.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

if someone told me they were getting some neck in, I would think they were getting. Umm errrrr ummmm I do I say this....lip service. Lol or if they were neck'n is kinda like making out etc lol lol ok back to weed topics lol

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

...lambsbread up front looks droopy and lighter colour than the other.im hoping it will look better tomorrow,left it dry.if not,ill hit it with some ewc and beetle frass tea I got brewing.View attachment 621343 View attachment 621344 View attachment 621345 View attachment 621346 View attachment 621347
oh mate ,that looks ridonculous...ssshhhiit bro.real sticky funkyness.what is it?the Flo?
afghan kush i traded for a blr wen i 1st touched down here!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

BLOKES! As my mate wud say! Yup...my project is on the way

keiksweat

keiksweat

if someone told me they were getting some neck in, I would think they were getting. Umm errrrr ummmm I do I say this....lip service. Lol or if they were neck'n is kinda like making out etc lol lol ok back to weed topics lol
you can also say it bk to someone bust in ya balls ,like"ahh get ya neck in"..haha..shit man,I'm gonna have people all over the place sounding common as muck like me.lol.love it.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

you can also say it bk to someone bust in ya balls ,like"ahh get ya neck in"..haha..shit man,I'm gonna have people all over the place sounding common as muck like me.lol.love it.
2 days under the new light....things have exploded! The tombs will be the 1st to tell the whole story! The will bloom under it from start to finish...along with a few others! Gonna double up on the 315's to kill it! New rooms being built! Its on and cracking! Yup! Top of the morning to my pals! Keiky! U gettin "stupid" on that sticky?

keiksweat

keiksweat

2 days under the new light....things have exploded! The tombs will be the 1st to tell the whole story! The will bloom under it from start to finish...along with a few others! Gonna double up on the 315's to kill it! New rooms being built! Its on and cracking! Yup! Top of the morning to my pals! Keiky! U gettin "stupid" on that sticky?
nah,family shopping do's today broheim..you know me,bed time cheech...lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

pict
Pictures..get two them lamps 4x4 area each,supplement with them cree led....wwooooooohhoooo..gonna be frickin amazing dude...you'll see.

Top Bottom