• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lovin the new light

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat Bohdi was on ADS! Heard a bit of it! Sounded like a awesome show toms of viewers tuned in! My other mate east of you I believe said the heat was killing him! @GreenHouser keep rocking it pal! One day I will pull the trigger and say fuck the man once again and do my thing under el sol!☀️.....love the lights but love the sun even more...grew outdoors in the late 80's early 90's for a bit...than well les jus say things went south and so did I! One day man! Until than keep posting! Positive vibes!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

it's a hobby/fun to me, not as serious as some but I like it, I just feel its easier, an cheaper to run outside. That's what lead me to doing more so, then organic to me is easier than measuring things. So its win around. Even if things only produce a lil I had fun doin so, and it was low cost. I waste money on dumber shit. Thank you an good luck. The light looks fancy bright!! Ha ha I can't say cause I don't know a thing bout them. But u sir are very good at your craft. Keepin em frosty!! Well done!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Getting ready to work Limon Negra! My go to strain
it's a hobby/fun to me, not as serious as some but I like it, I just feel its easier, an cheaper to run outside. That's what lead me to doing more so, then organic to me is easier than measuring things. So its win around. Even if things only produce a lil I had fun doin so, and it was low cost. I waste money on dumber shit. Thank you an good luck. The light looks fancy bright!! Ha ha I can't say cause I don't know a thing bout them. But u sir are very good at your craft. Keepin em frosty!! Well done!
Coming from you I take that well bro! Yea man I am with you on measuring shit! All natural organic here....recycle and reamend my soil....Best smoke around...when its around....hehe...its all about fun here as well...its the consrant hussle and bussle of it all keeps my going....the garden my zen my friend!! My mind gets going time to chill the fuck out and work the ladies and gents...and smoke and smoke some more!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

coming from me? Ha ha ha ha patronizing will get u everywhere ha ha ha !

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Lmao! Naw man just keeping it real...
dude I grow one plant in an oversized shoe box an the others in a 60 dollar hoophouse. The seeds an shipping cost more than anything else. This shit grows itself!! To grow some shit indoor or in some water is crazy hard. Imo anyway, that's where the work an talent come in

keiksweat

keiksweat

Don't ask me about what's cool to you.
I'm still listening to the jam,Paul Weller,radio head,then other times I like some hip hop,like mob deep,dead prez real old stuff like krs one.anything mate.i love reggae like Barrington Levi,Sanchez d,and I love bob Dylan,jimmy Hendrix,bowie...the list goes on...but I do like a bit of ramstein or disturbed ,makes you drive like a maniac..haha..its no use,I admit it...im an old git.a moaning old git...lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I tell you who I love,who everyone should hear at least once.i found out about him from a documentary"finding mr sugar man"something like that its called....the singer is Rodriguez.....hes great .and I don't give a flying fu#k if no one agrees.lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Chopped one early...regret it already.buds look all spiky hairy n shit.lucky to be an oz there dry.fuck it.the other ones staying put for another week.might hit it with some forcing solution for a few.cant wait to toke on this Pakistani bud...mmmm.last one was beautiful.real happy mellow buzz.really enjoyed it.hows everyone tonight?all my mates from all four corners...mr zilla...420...houser...and anyone else lurking.drop in.call me an old git,hehe...say something for f##k sake.lol.
WP 20160801 20 07 05 Pro
WP 20160801 20 08 58 Pro
WP 20160801 20 08 48 Pro
View attachment 621340

Top Bottom