The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

...lambsbread up front looks droopy and lighter colour than the other.im hoping it will look better tomorrow,left it dry.if not,ill hit it with some ewc and beetle frass tea I got brewing.
WP 20160801 20 09 40 Pro
WP 20160801 20 09 27 Pro
WP 20160801 20 09 21 Pro
WP 20160801 20 09 43 Pro
WP 20160801 20 09 34 Pro

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

what is it? A catamaran?cant tell from the picture.is that your work place houser?looks cool as fuk ,whatever it is.
that's a 650,000 dollar racing boat with two big block motors in it an 1 1/2 hours to fill with gas. Lol yeah that's me. I fix the insides, an out on these. Not mine I wish. See the truck to pull it is even decked out. Folks with too much money keep me employed lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

that's a 650,000 dollar racing boat with two big block motors in it an 1 1/2 hours to fill with gas. Lol yeah that's me. I fix the insides, an out on these. Not mine I wish. See the truck to pull it is even decked out. Folks with too much money keep me employed lol
Its yours really.and the truck.lol.
What you upto tonight bro?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I just pulled some v
Its yours really.and the truck.lol.
What you upto tonight bro?
veggies out of garden, an pulled some weeds, going to go in the hoop in a second, u think I should still trim some leafs off now that flowering has started or let it go. Its not indoor, im not trying to shave a poodle

keiksweat

keiksweat

I just pulled some v

veggies out of garden, an pulled some weeds, going to go in the hoop in a second, u think I should still trim some leafs off now that flowering has started or let it go. Its not indoor, im not trying to shave a poodle
if its too bushy,pluck her.you don't want all that leafage blocking rays anyway.id trim the stuff touching the plastic.less chance of powdery mildew.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I just pulled some v

if its too bushy,pluck her.you don't want all that leafage blocking rays anyway.id trim the stuff touching the plastic.less chance of powdery mildew.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I'd love a nice swim,ain't been in ages.how you doin pal?did you check out Rodriguez,sugar man?love them tunes man.good documentary too.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I'd love a nice swim,ain't been in ages.how you doin pal?did you check out Rodriguez,sugar man?love them tunes man.good documentary too.
I'm going to hoophouse an ill google an play it while I smoke, ill put some new pics on my thread. Kkkkkkaaaayyyy!!!! Made dat chili today!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom