The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Yea man...Tombs #8 the male i kept hit em all! The flo, chocolate thai, ssnl x aww....the BLR and Chemdog #4 were intentional...hehe you know you got em all coming....trust me more seeds than i know what to do with now...I will re run the #8 x chem and blr in a more controlled environent...oh shit the white widow got hit top! Shud all be summin decent one would imagine...
decent?I'm thinking that's gonna be some mighty fine shiznit bro.and there all gonna be fresh ,one off ,brand new and amazing.just think if you were scanning the seedbank sites,and you read....blr x the tombs,white widow x tombs.or chemdog x?...im thinking you'd be licking ya lips ,going wow chinaman,they have some amazing fire on here!great job bro,and as well as all them seeds,you still got all that bud.if you don't wanna smoke it,get some bubble bags,or a bho tube.make some big ass globs out of it.then ,next round,your gonna be spoiled for choice man.be cool to watch how they turn out.id love to have the space to chuck some pollen mike.one day,when I fuck the tents off ,and do the whole room thing instead.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Last couple of blues.two finished with water and mollasses.nothing else.and last one I've fucked about with.ghe crap.flushed it out last night with flora kleen.thats it now,no more bottles,unless I do hydro or coco sometime. These two little ones are stacked up n bending bro.had to tie em up.
WP 20160916 21 17 32 Pro
WP 20160916 21 17 45 Pro
WP 20160916 21 17 50 Pro
WP 20160916 21 17 26 Pro
WP 20160916 21 17 11 Pro

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Man Zilla , can't wait
Good things to come for ya'! I believe I got my mojo back....got my soil dialed bavk in teas brewing and garden looks healthy...Now can I grow some
Dank with out interuotions
Just this once! Oh yea emerald
Cup around the corner! Helluva a concert line up!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey guys how's it goin? . Man seedlings are making their way up . Been back to the hospital. Talking feeding tube and shit bag . And full time cathater . My "friend " ripped me off . . Leave me sick and seizures. Supposed to drop off 50 cbd glycerin caps and 1/2 oz . 200$ shatter. Took the money and rest is history . Really don't know what people think. Borrow money to buy meds and then a friend takes advantage of it . . Cus your sick and not stick up for your self. Dry as a popcorn fart . Doin the last black domina dab now I been nursing. Lol

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

nah, if you want to grow plants, you need the sea, its that simple. Sure you can grow with sugar, but why would you feed a plant only sugar? All of the old growth forests are there because of the sea.
I was trying to be funny. My dad use to say that eating fish and drinking water so polluted it would make you glow .☺
I understand what you mean.

Top Bottom