The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

he
y,hey bro..busy,busy ,busy....xmas shopping..sounds like you non stop too.yep,yep, slingin dank ,all over the gaff....governor...lol..in me best cockney lingo..
Xmas shopping already? Us dankee yankee's celebrating ghost og's and Tombs today...happy halloween from d west! Ya get that keiks? DankeeYankee ya can call the tombs as u disburse it amongst the cheese heads ova yander good gawd almighty rolled a j of that chemdog4 i keep around for good times and it got my body numb my head high and me going in circles he he he! My kinda weed! SpeedWeed

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Xmas shopping already? Us dankee yankee's celebrating ghost og's and Tombs today...happy halloween from d west! Ya get that keiks? DankeeYankee ya can call the tombs as u disburse it amongst the cheese heads ova yander good gawd almighty rolled a j of that chemdog4 i keep around for good times and it got my body numb my head high and me going in circles he he he! My kinda weed! SpeedWeed
I like yankee dank better

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Who is about? Rebelly rebelly rebelly all hands on deck drop dem soka and grab dem coks and do sum Ganja farmin'
Hey Zilla fam .
20161026 210113
20161020 204416

Here we go again ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Reg .vs. fem . Asked same question . I fem should be a princess out the gate . Reg you gotta stay on cus they ca get pollen sacs an pollinate the crop . Or another super strain. Then you must clean. Ect .
20160119 121821

Feminizedseeds should have buds no seeds ☺. . This is a male pollen sac and whatthey look like. Hope this helps

mancdank

mancdank

Reg .vs. fem . Asked same question . I fem should be a princess out the gate . Reg you gotta stay on cus they ca get pollen sacs an pollinate the crop . Or another super strain. Then you must clean. Ect .
View attachment 643229
Feminizedseeds should have buds no seeds ☺. . This is a male pollen sac and whatthey look like. Hope this helps
Fuck fems bro standards all the way :) I guess that if u got 10 beans and u need 10 plants then I can see the appeal but ime they don't last too long before they start slipping and either start suffering with yield or quality or both so if it's something u might wanna keep or work with in a breeding programme it's got to be standards.

fortgreen

fortgreen

i started with auto flowering plants then i moved to fem for the last couple of years so i guess the only thing left is to run reg and look for keepers .....;)....so if i buy a 10 pack of fems is it possibly to find something special in that pack or am i more likely to find a keeper in a pack reg ..................thats question sounds crazy lol.... not that articulate this morning its the weed...:drunk:

mancdank

mancdank

i started with auto flowering plants then i moved to fem for the last couple of years so i guess the only thing left is to run reg and look for keepers .....;)....so if i buy a 10 pack of fems is it possibly to find something special in that pack or am i more likely to find a keeper in a pack reg ..................thats question sounds crazy lol.... not that articulate this morning its the weed...:drunk:
It is possible to find something nice it's just how long it's going to stay nice for. over the years I've gone through many seeds both fem and reg and none of the fems have remained

mancdank

mancdank

It is possible to find something nice it's just how long it's going to stay nice for. over the years I've gone through many seeds both fem and reg and none of the fems have remained
But saying this though 1 of my pals has made some fem Nepali og x goji f3 x gg4 they will be getting popped for sure :) here's a pic of the Nepali x goji

Screenshot 2016 09 17 14 03 01
fortgreen

fortgreen

thank you Guys...and i just pick up my first 10 pack :cool:...its Jawa pie ..i also love the sound of moontang and cluster fuck...i think il just follow 420lyfe around the seed shop and get what he gets lol....WHAT?

fortgreen

fortgreen

thats says alot my freind thank you that .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom