The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Souly209

Souly209

either get a floor ac or do an air exchange to where it expels the heat instead keeping it inside. floor ac you can use co2 also if you have a hood just venting out the heat from the light will help

Okay sounds good I was reading on which is the best way to expel the heat pushing the air from inside out or pushing the air outside the tent in?

Souly209

Souly209

This is my forbidden fruit shhhhhhhh. This is what I was talking about, the small confined space leads me to think I cant use this ballast all the way to 600 or the super lumens. Right now i have it at 400 i turned it up to 600 the other day but I didnt have my exhaust setup so the leaves got a bit yellow for a bit then I kicked it back down when I checked on it. Set up this exhaust now its the target normal temps in there and still have it at 400. Wondering if and when i should kick it up to 600 cause id like to shorten veg if possible
Screenshot 2016 12 22 01 33 22
Screenshot 2016 12 22 01 33 13
Screenshot 2016 12 22 01 48 54

keiksweat

keiksweat

This is my forbidden fruit shhhhhhhh. This is what I was talking about, the small confined space leads me to think I cant use this ballast all the way to 600 or the super lumens. Right now i have it at 400 i turned it up to 600 the other day but I didnt have my exhaust setup so the leaves got a bit yellow for a bit then I kicked it back down when I checked on it. Set up this exhaust now its the target normal temps in there and still have it at 400. Wondering if and when i should kick it up to 600 cause id like to shorten veg if possibleView attachment 654356 View attachment 654357 View attachment 654358
Hi bro,welcome to the nutty end of the farm. Go online,electrical stuff.find yourself a small 4"bathroom extractor fan and duct kit.really cheap.suck air with this into the bottom of tent.then you want a 4 inch tt or rvk fan and a decent filter ducking the stale air through the filter blowing bk outside the tent.ive used this simple set up,works well.put a pair of stockings over bathroom fan to stop contaminants getting in.

mancdank

mancdank

This is my forbidden fruit shhhhhhhh. This is what I was talking about, the small confined space leads me to think I cant use this ballast all the way to 600 or the super lumens. Right now i have it at 400 i turned it up to 600 the other day but I didnt have my exhaust setup so the leaves got a bit yellow for a bit then I kicked it back down when I checked on it. Set up this exhaust now its the target normal temps in there and still have it at 400. Wondering if and when i should kick it up to 600 cause id like to shorten veg if possibleView attachment 654356 View attachment 654357 View attachment 654358
That area is far too small for a 600w light even if u had co2 set at 1400ppm it would still be a waste

keiksweat

keiksweat

That area is far too small for a 600w light even if u had co2 set at 1400ppm it would still be a waste
I thought you'd already established that he needs to dim down to 250-400. I used to veg on 250 ,with a bare bulb mh,worked great.only used to turn it on 400 for last week or so before transition to bloom.people always think you need 10,000w to do what a small percentage can do really well.

mancdank

mancdank

I thought you'd already established that he needs to dim down to 250-400. I used to veg on 250 ,with a bare bulb mh,worked great.only used to turn it on 400 for last week or so before transition to bloom.people always think you need 10,000w to do what a small percentage can do really well.
Lol I thought so too tbh but I guess not :)

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo yo yo whos's about! On this Tombs! Good gawd almighty! Pure fiya! Holy schmokes!!! Man keiks you shud see the one i got coming out in a few days....my goodnes it is like snow fallin in the room! That Chemdog #4 geezus! The tombs! Wow...the afghankush i pulled looks awesome...i have a flo almost done...man she is puting on a show....changing colors and is like this deep purple with frost....will take pics soon!

keiksweat

keiksweat

F
Yo yo yo whos's about! On this Tombs! Good gawd almighty! Pure fiya! Holy schmokes!!! Man keiks you shud see the one i got coming out in a few days....my goodnes it is like snow fallin in the room! That Chemdog #4 geezus! The tombs! Wow...the afghankush i pulled looks awesome...i have a flo almost done...man she is puting on a show....changing colors and is like this deep purple with frost....will take pics soon!
you managed to pop some tombs without seeds?shit bro...then its definitely me,either to heavy handed with the plucking leaves,or still getting wind burn from the fans.txt me when it lands bro plz...

MTBKush

MTBKush

Good morning everyone! I got my Hindu-Kush cut. Hanging to dry. Looks ok, smells good to! Won't take long to be ready for the jars, then some cute time. Party at my place!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Top Bottom