The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Theres a time frame that is best for plucking em. First 3 weeks all groovey, then lay off for 2-3 weeks, after that big fans an die offs. It has something to do with the stage at where the plant is at, between like 20 an 40 days give or take they are more susceptible to gettin stressed an throwin nanners. Or stuntin growth. I bet @Ecompost knows the science of whats going on. Then again i could be way off. Thats jus what ive read an done. Yes you need to pluck but theres a line as your takin away solar panels.
it just relating to sap levels in a stretching plant, then an adjustment in GH levels. Best to try to keep the plant as stress free as possible during transition imo, however, some plants respond to trimming better than others, so know your plant is the thing

Ecompost

Ecompost

it's a fine line defoliation.i personally believe it makes a difference,but yeah,I'm led growing.probably be different if I had two 1000 w DE gravitas hanging high.lol.
some people really hate the thought of pulling leaves,but it makes sense to me,light penetrate much better.
you can always try to interlock the leaves, this very often pulls them out of the way without resorting to full removal which always increases a risk of pathogen or stress

MTBKush

MTBKush

it just relating to sap levels in a stretching plant, then an adjustment in GH levels. Best to try to keep the plant as stress free as possible during transition imo, however, some plants respond to trimming better than others, so know your plant is the thing
Ok, makes sense. I will keep them in veg for at least another month I hope, I plan lol!
I want them to benifit from the new 1000 watt mh., get some muscle on them. I want those to roots to get as much nutes as they can.

keiksweat

keiksweat

it's coming on nice bro,if I were you ,I'd get 3 -4 plant canes,then open it out to the 4 corners,tie her up.snip off the stringy stems for clones,then chuck her in bloom mode.
a lot of those thin whispy stems won't amount to much anyway.and if it ain't gonna produce bud,chop em off...thats my philosophy anyway bro.looking good though mate,she's ready to rock by the looks of her.
hey @420lyfePPP brother , I see you lurking .hows things pal?I'll pm you when I got 5 min.really wanna catch up my friend....keik..

keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20161208 21 59 52 Pro
loving this lambs,second time was the charm...

keiksweat

keiksweat

morning all..whos up an out???
@MIKEZILLA finally pulled the trigger on that cmh fixture...went for the maxibright kit.gotta use an old euro reflector at first.planning on getting a second fixture ,then buying two parabolic to use,vertical bulbs.gotta pick it up tomos.finally bro....next question....who wants to buy mars led panels....lol.

Top Bottom