The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

@keik I am going to plant those 2 beans today. I am thinking that it must be a feminized hybrid, that got some pollen somewhere. If I get a girl, my not be the exact duplicate , but should have the possibility of be very close to the same thing

Souly209

Souly209

I have tried to keep as much foliage on as possible.
I read Hindu-Kush has a tendency to grow small inside. ( Cannibis Indica, vol 1, ) The pictures I posted really don't show much. I am getting a great amount of what will be colas, since I have been attempting the canopy.
I need to adjust the heat in that room, so I have warmer temp when the lights go off.
Also I get my new lighting system this week. It will make an improvement.
If not then I will get better quality seed and start over.
The LK is going strong, just hard to bend, as it snaps very easy.
It's a learning experience, I observe, and document what I do, or try to.
I find that when you put the branch between your index and thumb and squeeze very gently increasing pressure until you feel the walls slightly collapse then go up a little bit **tiny bit** further and slowly start to bend up and down back and forth in the direction you want to train I think this is referred to as super cropping.

Thurday this fake gsc and db are getting cut
hey those are so fat and scrumptious looking man I hope to get something near that after this veg. What size pots are they in and thats looks like fabric? And what medium?

nice dude id love to puff on that. Whats your light?

morning all..whos up an out???
@MIKEZILLA finally pulled the trigger on that cmh fixture...went for the maxibright kit.gotta use an old euro reflector at first.planning on getting a second fixture ,then buying two parabolic to use,vertical bulbs.gotta pick it up tomos.finally bro....next question....who wants to buy mars led panels....lol.
i was looking into the 315 CMH fixtures as well, and what you said was what was suggested in one of the forums I read. Contwmplating purchasing one and getting a second fixture and running them off the same ballast or something like that?

MTBKush

MTBKush

I find that when you put the branch between your index and thumb and squeeze very gently increasing pressure until you feel the walls slightly collapse then go up a little bit **tiny bit** further and slowly start to bend up and down back and forth in the direction you want to train I think this is referred to as super cropping.

hey those are so fat and scrumptious looking man I hope to get something near that after this veg. What size pots are they in and thats looks like fabric? And what medium?

i was looking into the 315 CMH fixtures as well, and what you said was what was suggested in one of the forums I read. Contwmplating purchasing one and getting a second fixture and running them off the same ballast or something like that?
I will try that thanks. It is the Lemon Kush that giving me the problems, as I said, very brittle stems. So far bending with pipe cleaners has worked the best. I got some more yesterday different colors make it look festive lol!:party1::love1:

Buck Rogers

Buck Rogers

cowboy country up there?
HILLBILLY . This is my first big grow. I got 120 buds, off 10 BLue Dream Bushes ✌
20161210 061018

Ecompost

Ecompost

Ok, makes sense. I will keep them in veg for at least another month I hope, I plan lol!
I want them to benifit from the new 1000 watt mh., get some muscle on them. I want those to roots to get as much nutes as they can.
yes you guys veg for a long time over that side, in the EU, most people veg for max 4 weeks, there are some who grow singles under 1m2 for example that do longer, but as a rule, my side, if it goes past 2 weeks I would be surprised. I like Sativa, longer bloom, but I run a far shorter veg. They tend to grow big anyway and I have a set size in my mind before I start really, unless its a totally new plant with no data. i know how much space I have is what I mean, and i have an idea of what makes an efficient indoor plant size wise for my style of growing. None of my plants fail to reach genetic potential I feel. If the packet says its 100 or 160, they tend to be about that when they finish, unless the marketing is sci fi.
i dont like 18 hours of my money going to the fat cat energy shits, so I try to limit my exposure. We are currently vegging under a 12/12 and blooming under a 6/18. Someone here made me think hard about what that means, so I am seeing if I am really giving my plants what they want.
In theory, any plant in full sun is 6 hours, so by this definition, we can assume plants get all the energy they need in 6 hours of high quality sun light, and where other environmental factors are also in tune of course.
So if my environment is right, I should be able to give my plants adequate energy, eg as much as they can handle in a day, with only 6 hours of high cost input energy.
I will let you know how this goes. Its not as simple as dropping the hours. You simply must have an ideal RH%, CO2 range and perfect media/ plant balance. Plants grown under 12 hours of light collect the same energy but slower and with a wider potential for resilience.

Ecompost

Ecompost

years ago they (maxi) made a light with 2x BlueWhite CMH bulbs (the small double ended ones, and a 600W HPS but it ran hot. I still have it somewhere, the tri grow light we named it. It was the pre cursor to the maxibright CDM daylight x argo, never got sold, but the concept i tested personally. it was decent, the flaws where all in the heat output, managed with the release of the 315w CDM lamps we run now, but if we could have flip flopped the CMH lamps, and dimmed the 600W it would have been a perfect light as it was all in a single hood, with a great spread over 1m2 and a wide and constant blue and red mix and including decent UV. It made frosty buds but the heat...wow owow it was as hot as the sun :-) The CDM Daylight and Argo lamps are really top class, 315W and square wave, they rock

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Thanks man they are in 5g fabric pots with pro mix bx. I'm currently trying other mediums as the bx is compacting on my older plants causing nutrient lookout out or slowed absorbtion

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

yes you guys veg for a long time over that side, in the EU, most people veg for max 4 weeks, there are some who grow singles under 1m2 for example that do longer, but as a rule, my side, if it goes past 2 weeks I would be surprised. I like Sativa, longer bloom, but I run a far shorter veg. They tend to grow big anyway and I have a set size in my mind before I start really, unless its a totally new plant with no data. i know how much space I have is what I mean, and i have an idea of what makes an efficient indoor plant size wise for my style of growing. None of my plants fail to reach genetic potential I feel. If the packet says its 100 or 160, they tend to be about that when they finish, unless the marketing is sci fi.
i dont like 18 hours of my money going to the fat cat energy shits, so I try to limit my exposure. We are currently vegging under a 12/12 and blooming under a 6/18. Someone here made me think hard about what that means, so I am seeing if I am really giving my plants what they want.
In theory, any plant in full sun is 6 hours, so by this definition, we can assume plants get all the energy they need in 6 hours of high quality sun light, and where other environmental factors are also in tune of course.
So if my environment is right, I should be able to give my plants adequate energy, eg as much as they can handle in a day, with only 6 hours of high cost input energy.
I will let you know how this goes. Its not as simple as dropping the hours. You simply must have an ideal RH%, CO2 range and perfect media/ plant balance. Plants grown under 12 hours of light collect the same energy but slower and with a wider potential for resilience.
Not from uk but yeah I def go longer than 1 month cause I like to put 1 plant per light, norm around 2 months sometimes up to 4 if I ran out of room in my bud room which happens regularly.

Top Bottom