The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@jipp also if u go back to adam dunn show...about 2 months or so there is a episode that talks about kraytom or whatever it is called and they speak on it with the opiates....as i told u there is a wealth if info in that show if u listen to it....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat yea i will know this week if i got it or not and yea kinda blinds ya...my sis found it she has it and they been tracking mines! All good i can see right now is all that matters....

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
ouch, glad you pulled through mate. yeah, i read canada is suppose to be the first G7 country to legalize herb. we see if that becomes true, as you know cant believe shit with all the fake news.

yeah, weed is good. heh. yeah aint it funny what will we do to our self's.. our body tells us strait up hey dude this shit is bad for you,.. but you know we are brain washed to think the medical field has the answers.. so stupid me keeps taking, its suppose to help they say. i say makes there wallet happy.

hope you are feeling well now.
chris,
Yes mate I'm doing fine been clean for a few years now thanks for asking I hope you are also well and fighting the good fight much respect OD.

jipp

jipp

I told ya pal,that one straw revolution,is a heck of a read.makes you wanna go grab.some farmer n give em a shake man..it all makes so much sense when you read it.
all our modern farming techniques' and chemicals.....thats what caused the problems..really opend my eyes that book dude.excellent read....you keep going strong bro.give yourself a big pat on the back.....your doing amazing...

Its nuts how logical it really is. and im almost done with the book.. iv been going back between the one straw, and that book on microbes. still a brain fuck them microbes. hah.
yeah, makes you look at all the shit we do to the soil.. when nature has it under control..

hah, i felt like easing.. man what a bad idea.. with minutes of eating a few i was headed for the shitter. hah. damn, im hungry too. hah. but ill just have to try to eat again tomorrow. hey at least i did not throw it up i guess. but its coming out one way or another it would seem, laughs.

chris,

jipp

jipp

how about some old school rap. i can remember the chicks in high school singing this at party's, hah.

well this 1/8 of "the lake of fire" help with withdrawals. the high was not very strong.
I think the local dispensary needs someone like me to be there dedicated tester! cause something seems off. or i will just have to conclude its me. laughs.
50 bucks a 1/8 and i can make it last for 3 day.. if it sucks its less etc. man at them prices i sure wish the quality was better. laughs.

so lets spark this bowl up.

i will try to call it a early night so we will see how tomorrow goes. i sure wish i would of planned better, hah , but then it was a very spontaneous thing i did. but all that money i wasted early on with edibles, and tinctures, chocolate, cookies. hah, down the tube which could of been saved for now.. at least i know when i make my own they will be strong enough. :D i believed them that edibles would not work on me because i have no gallbladder. which i should of question because it did work once.. they told me to eats lots of tums. talk about masking a problem. hah.

cheers.

random thought.
the only way to conserve weed, is not to smoke it.

jipp

jipp

hey mike this one of the few modern country artist i like.. and if he was not in a stain, i probably would of never gave him a chance as country artist. but i do like acoustic work.
so how about some stain.. err i mean aaron lewis .

so i finished the book, one straw yesterday. seems he has a second book which im gonna check out. anyhow few thoughts come to my mind. id love to buy some land and be that thorn in the corporate farm owners. heh. i also agree with him when he says organic food should be cheaper not more expensive. which makes perfect sense.. hell i lived in Wa state for 6 years i think, anyhow i went to college there. but i bring this up because you could get dirt cheap veggies on the side of the road every day of harvest. so for 6.00 you could get a trunk full of veggies. so yeah i think organic would be cheaper.

so i grew up in the mountains, so we did not really on the grocery store for most of our food. we would hunt for our meat. and they had a community farm thing for veggies. ( i enjoy the hunting elk, deer, and grouse, etc ) then you would just share food with you family and friends and in a small town that means practically everyone, so it just worked out.
(just notice he used a tree stand in the video, hah.. we did not hunt that way on the west. all about spot and stocking. id be afraid of falling out of a tree knowing my clumsy ass. )
i miss my small town... in the forest.. thats life.

well I woke up to dry heaves. another day down.. and another day to get through.
i can say i did not wake up in the middle of the night having to change my shirt because it was soaked in sweat. iv had to do this for a week solid. changing 3 to 4 times. just glad im single or id be getting a ear full for that. hah. so maybe my body has sweated out all the toxins it wanted too. dunno. funny thing about that is, it has been the coldest week here in the desert.. i should of been freezing through the night because no reason to turn the heat on here. just put a flannel on cheaper that way too.. but you must have A/C for summer, heat blah. anyhow, now i know why most people do not get off whatever there vice. its fucking hard. heh.

p.s
i have not had a drink in 15 years, i have a bottle of rum in the cobert left over from chirstmas. man, think maybe a drink would help.. but then i figure my gut would just kill me so blah. heh. but i guess the fact i do not want to drink it, is a good thing. hah.

i do look forward to a nice fresh hefeweizen ( my fav beer back in the day ) when im feeling better. but that is months away.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Sowing Seeds in the Desert by Masanobu Fukuoka - Chelsea Green
Thank you, I am growing Hindu-Kush, and a version of Lemon Kush

The only kush i have tried so far was master kush and it tasted good but was grown poor as it was weak sauce. this tolerance has to go away.. i hate to think everything at the dispensary is shit. has to be me! the logical answer, but then i read of double dipping etc.. makes one mind wander.. like a teen at a slumber party!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Sowing Seeds in the Desert by Masanobu Fukuoka - Chelsea Green
I got some master kush in Denver, about out me in a coma lol!

The only kush i have tried so far was master kush and it tasted good but was grown poor as it was weak sauce. this tolerance has to go away.. i hate to think everything at the dispensary is shit. has to be me! the logical answer, but then i read of double dipping etc.. makes one mind wander.. like a teen at a slumber party!

keiksweat

keiksweat

They had me on Pregabalin for 10 years I suffer from CRPS in my right shoulder and arm it took my life away from me I decided to stop cold turkey but ended up in hospital with organ failure it was to hard to stop so I had to go on a weening off period for 6 weeks the drug never did a thing except put me to sleep my wife called me Ripvanwinkle ... The pic is my sign off chart I thank the stars for MJ relives my pain and I can grow my own medicine like many others out there come on Australia Government get your shit together and step aside and let your people be free to decide there own destiny.
hey onedrop,yep,those prefabs really fun you up.i didn't realise just how strong they were,until my mom got sick,I had to care for her and do all her meds...pre gabs,ora morph,amitriptyline,and many more..she died anyway,but me being me bk then,slowly worked my way through the boxes of meds,as well as my weekly supply of tramadol,temazepam ..they seriously messed me up and had to get off it all ...horrible Mate,I can remember sitting there on those pregablins longer out for hours,slouched over....i still have problems with arthritis,last night my knees were killing me.smoked me a load of bud.slept well.didnt even make it off the sofa infact.lol.m I'm positive it's all the pills which caused my anxiety and depression..im up and down like a yo-yo man...hehehe..good weed levels me out,thank god...weed n my kids....lol. Cheer's for sharing pal. Keiks...

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey kiek! Just sprayed for the borg, not sure if what I saw was damage from them or not. But gave them a good spray with neem to be sure,
I am getting some flowers at the tips so they are well on they're way now.
My clones don't look very happy, I think I am going to mix up some inscect frass and spray them. Should I strain it thru a paper coffee filter ?
I've been looking for uv lighting too. Found some t5 4ft, but I'm not sure of the fixture to use. Figure in using 2 single units, put one on each side of the 1000watt MH.

Top Bottom