The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

whelp, bowl break. got my work out done. hell im feeling the weight lifting even if im just going light, and only working the 4 of 5 major upper muscle groups.. i figure walking is good enough for the rest.. but yeah its helping.. i love the bowl, lift, reward program.. i think everyone who has quit there work out.. should just add herb to it. hah

all about the reward!

oh yeah get this.. when i was at the dispensary, this guy was in there.. he was i major pain.. slipped disks and shit, and needs a operation.. the guy he went to cut open by would not do the operation because he has a medical card for herb..

first thing out of my mouth. how the fuck can they do that! hah..

shrugs. i know i will need more operations in the future, shrugs.. but hell i could die tomorrow. hah, enjoy the moment peeps.
rock on.
chris.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

i woke up sick, got high felt better.. then went back to bed, woke up sick again.. wtf.
gets high again i guess.

so i will be ok soon enough. i think, laughs. lets bowl up.
one hit and that morning sickness is much more mellow. weed i love you . hah.
chris.
Yeah I hear you there

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Ok, thank you! I am beginning to understand nOW. Since I have never witnessed any evidence of seed to date, it must not have occurred yet. Thank you for taking time to go into more detail:cool:
Good morning to all of you out there. I hope all are having a good day? Have not made my morning rounds to check on my ladies that's next. I treated for fungus gnats yesterday hoping to see a reduction in them, I hate them. But they are not going away so took action yesterday.
I use diatomaceous earth and agrogreen to prevent.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

just thought of something when i took this last bong hit.

iv not had any type of so called creeper weed. weird. i figure that be just popular as other strains. are creeping highs rare in strains? stoner thought.. did not sleep.. just layed there and rested my eyes all night.. now bowling up like commanded by higher powers.

also wtf, i had to turn on my ac yesterday.. guess its warming up.
Warm ?lol
1486757286308 1104301261

BURRRR BUR

jipp

jipp

i would freez to death if snow hit here for any length of time. hah.
i live in shorts, t shirt, sandals. and a sweat shirt i use as a coat for winter. light one at that. hah. i do not own a real coat, or hell pants. hah, its safe to say im a desert rat. iv acclimated, just hope if i ever get to go back to Oregon.. i do not die from the cold.
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

The DE is hard to spray so they got lil special spray jig .
The agrogreen is a foliar spray and I use it as a prevention. .and all organic and smells like pine oil
Ok, I am going to apply a layer over the soil, but never knew it can be used as a foliar spray? Nice!

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

pulled a few banners last night..cold,got heater sorted now.put on timer for when lights go off at 6;00am....until 2:30pm...which is obviously the coldest time of day.we'll see....if this don't work,I ain't got a clue what's caused it.they all look real healthy.and they only get water,molasses or teas...no light leaks...fan not too close.gotta be the cold right?
Wish i could trade your circumstances right now.... today got up to 80F

jipp

jipp

ok thanks.i have not tried blackberry.

so the man in the mirror is kicking my ass all fucking day. i hope this bong shatters the fucking mirror. laughs.

bowl up my friends.
you guys rock.
chris.

Top Bottom