The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Hang in there bud. I have been chemical free for 18 years now. It is much better with time. And honestly I was trying to jam as much shit into my body as Ozzy Ozbourne for many years. Lol

And my girlfriend Of almost 9 years quit heroin just before I met her and has never used since.

You got to focus on something other than chemicals or even pot. I used snowboarding and mountain bikes as hobbies that cleaned out my sick body as well.

Of course it sucks and ain't easy. But it gets better and becomes worth it.

Seriously hang in there brother. It is just a choice. We just have to keep making the right choice. :)
got total respect for you n your Mrs bro,thanks for sharing...hope you stay free n happy bro,infinity....

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey guys I need some help it's my first grow and iv run into a problem the leaves on a few of my plants have started to twist and some of the bottoms of the leaves are turning purple I'm growing some purple bud so don't know if that's how it's supposed to go but yh plz some one help
pics,details ,neuts,medium..as much data as possible..welcome bro..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Is it maybe the roots are growing past where you have watered and hitting hot spots.

I germinate and grow in ocean forest and sometimes the first set of leaves or two on seedlings twist a bit. I always thought it was nute sensitivity. It always works itself out.

I like to saturate my pots and wait til dry but use small to large containers and transplant up as they grow.

Top Bottom