The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

Yeah sure no problem, tropicals are my specialty, especially orchids.
Tell me what type of lighting will they have, a bright sunny window all day, or morning sun , afternoon evening sun?

jipp

jipp

cool ill have to look for something next time i go to nursery.

im gonna laugh if i get a green thumb.. but i do like how they will keep you busy.

also i caught my self talking to the seeds again.. i think next time ill wait till they pop to talk to them. LOL

MTBKush

MTBKush

im gonna laugh if i get a green thumb.. but i do like how they will keep you busy.

also i caught my self talking to the seeds again.. i think next time ill wait till they pop to talk to them. LOL
Keep talking to them, let them know you are there

jipp

jipp

looking good man. you say better than last time? any picture of your last grow.
i figure mine will not go so well. but we see what happens.

here is a picture of my car ill be working on next month to help keep my body and mind busy :d

60 chev my step dad was the second owner, mine now.
the wheels came off a 1969 vet my step dad bought years ago after it caught on fire he used the suspension his 48 ford.

IMG 0380   Copy
MTBKush

MTBKush

here is a picture of my car ill be working on next month to help keep my body and mind busy :d

the wheels came off a 1969 vet my step dad bought years ago after it caught on fire he used the suspension his 48 ford.
Yes I do have pics of last grow, I will show you

MTBKush

MTBKush

Yes I do have pics of last grow, I will show you
Well I can't find them, But they the plants looked pitiful.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey that's a good hobby hope it turns out nice

keiksweat

keiksweat

Well no I have not, I see a flash when I take the picture. Its annoying because you can't see the true color, and no detail. I may be able to adjust the flash, but never tried. I will work on it later. I glad you pointed it out cause I just thought it was the hps bulb causing the poor color quality. There is a lot more detail missing too. I just point and click, lol, I will see if I can improve the quality.
pull a plant out,snap pic,put bk.works for me,n I'm a silly ole got.lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

id love that old beast bro...bad ass.

jipp

jipp

id love that old beast bro...bad ass.
i like it too. its not a camero or anything or one of the more popular muscle cars.. but the sister to this car with a 409, that be sweet. but, hell i have more money in the engine i dropped in the car, than i want to even admit. hah, i hate keeping records to easy to see how much money you blow on such projects. just glad i have the parts to get her on the road ( at least, i think.. maybe one ore two things will pop up like a battery, tires,etc. ).. just has that stoner cruiser thing going which i like.. and i like the styling which i think new cars lack. but this is my ride, the power at be say i can not own a new car, so fuck em.. ill drive a car i can work on with out a computer.. or some special tool in metric.. happy to say not a single damn metric nut on this old girl heh. heh.

hey bro what time do you have on that side of this pond.

chris.

Top Bottom