The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
They are mostly just bent down and tied to the pot during week 2 of 12/12.

Then I stake and tie as needed to keep everything even. And use stands for shorter plants.

The goal is to get the whole plant budded down to the bottom as I have a low ceiling height.

The plants are about 30" x 30"

And here is one stripped of leaves for harvest.

View attachment 690807
Critical Mass x Blue Lemon Thai
OH OH OH !!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Off we go to the canyonlands with our New Zealand friends..
Great folks, down to earth as they get..
Some of the most scenic areas in the states..
Delivering 150 dozen eggs to moab Utah.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You think your bad ass???
Mcm888

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My friend on banjo.
Met him 20 years or so ago at a festival.
was his first states visit.
We took him under wing and showed him a great time.
Many years later he visited and turns out he is an eye surgeon in Kobe Japan.
Great fella and he sure can play.
He studied intensely and knows all the old timey music and musicians...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thinking more like 28 years ago..Wow...

My friend on banjo.
Met him 20 years or so ago at a festival.
was his first states visit.
We took him under wing and showed him a great time.
Many years later he visited and turns out he is an eye surgeon in Kobe Japan.
Great fella and he sure can play.
He studied intensely and knows all the old timey music and musicians...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Left camera and weed at home
Did find a nice roach under seat
for a few hits
A bit hazy our guests enjoyed the trip
IMG 0341

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL
Me Mate had a pull on the joint, he is 68 years old,coughed a bit turned a bit red and remarked
It go's right to me head!!!
He has bad knees we make a real nice canna salve that really helps with aches and pains..
We donate to MS patients and they really find relief from pain and muscle spasms.. We also make a oral oil One gal has spasm's so bad her knees slam uncontrobale and pain is an 8 on the scale of 10 a little taste completely relieves the spasm's and reduces pain to tolerable level.

incogneato

incogneato

LOL
Me Mate had a pull on the joint, he is 68 years old,coughed a bit turned a bit red and remarked
It go's right to me head!!!
He has bad knees we make a real nice canna salve that really helps with aches and pains..
We donate to MS patients and they really find relief from pain and muscle spasms.. We also make a oral oil One gal has spasm's so bad her knees slam uncontrobale and pain is an 8 on the scale of 10 a little taste completely relieves the spasm's and reduces pain to tolerable level.
I may have asked before but I could use some tips for making a salve. I have a very close family member that has fibromyalga and lupus that I wanted to make some for. Also another family member with sevre muscle aches from a medical condition. I made them both some canna coconut oil to help alleviate the pain without all the pills.
I'm guessing salad is the U.S term for what us UK peeps call a 'cocktail' :)
Two or more types of weed rolled in one jibb? I just started smoking them after being on here lol. Kinda fun I guess.

Looks like I'll be trimming soon. My first run has been drying for a week tomorrow. I think they'll be dry enough for jars on Tues. Can't wait to get a good cure on this and see what's in there. All the little tester nugs I've been smoking have been really good.
Downloadfile 1

dan1989

dan1989

I may have asked before but I could use some tips for making a salve. I have a very close family member that has fibromyalga and lupus that I wanted to make some for. Also another family member with sevre muscle aches from a medical condition. I made them both some canna coconut oil to help alleviate the pain without all the pills.

Two or more types of weed rolled in one jibb? I just started smoking them after being on here lol. Kinda fun I guess.

Looks like I'll be trimming soon. My first run has been drying for a week tomorrow. I think they'll be dry enough for jars on Tues. Can't wait to get a good cure on this and see what's in there. All the little tester nugs I've been smoking have been really good.
View attachment 698247

Yes its interesting when you feel the mixed effects of two different weeds. To be honest me and friend just do it to try and make the weed stretch a little more when we have a session :D

dreambig

dreambig

I have a question about one of my BlueBerry Blast (bluedream x johnny blaze) males. Originally i thought he was an undetermined female so put him into flower 6 days in I say the telltale balls drooping but not yet drooling. I wisked him out of the flower room to the bachelor chambers. BBB boy kept flowering now its been 12weeks his flowering has slowed but he has calyx or bract like objects protruding under male flowers and i see one bract with 2 fuzzy white hairs. The leaves all have crystal on them and the petioles. He/she is producing a super sweet berry scrent. So is this now a hermie male or has any one ever seen this before in a male (i know this is common in females).

Latest posts

Top Bottom